Chiefs vs. Titans GameDay Thread

I am pumped for this game! I will be at the stadium with my two sons doing our part to root on the Chiefs.

Reached out to some connections and got lower deck tickets for free plus passes to the Jack Daniels pavilion for tailgating prior. We are having fun today. Just hope the Chiefs hold up their end unlike 2 years ago. 

4 hours ago, dhitter said:

I am pumped for this game! I will be at the stadium with my two sons doing our part to root on the Chiefs.

Reached out to some connections and got lower deck tickets for free plus passes to the Jack Daniels pavilion for tailgating prior. We are having fun today. Just hope the Chiefs hold up their end unlike 2 years ago. 

Enjoy! 

No Jones

Chiefs declared CB Charvarius Ward, OL Austin Blythe, OT Prince Tega Wanogho, OG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, TE Blake Bell, and DL Chris Jones inactive against the Titans.

As expected, Tyreek Hill will play against the Titans after returning to practice on Friday. This game is expected to be an absolute shootout, potentially opening the door for a massive week from Patrick Mahomes and company. Hill is a no-doubt WR1 per usual against a hapless Tennessee secondary.

9 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

No Jones

Chiefs declared CB Charvarius Ward, OL Austin Blythe, OT Prince Tega Wanogho, OG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, TE Blake Bell, and DL Chris Jones inactive against the Titans.

As expected, Tyreek Hill will play against the Titans after returning to practice on Friday. This game is expected to be an absolute shootout, potentially opening the door for a massive week from Patrick Mahomes and company. Hill is a no-doubt WR1 per usual against a hapless Tennessee secondary.

I am hearing the opposite on sports radio & elsewhere.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2021/10/24/22743126/kansas-city-chiefs-chris-jones-charvarius-ward-tyreek-hill-and-joe-thuney-will-play-vs-titans

Just now, Obi Won Mahome said:

Hope you are correct. I think Chiefs get rolled if Jones & Ward are out. Titans maty set the rushing record and Chiefs get fewer possessions. Hope I am WRONG!

1 minute ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I think our D will see the field for 40 min today. Vrabel will make them play 4 downs each possession. Offense will score too fast and a shiity D will be even more gassed than usual. I really hope I'm wrong. 

Maybe Kc will play ball control? LOL