Chiefs vs. Titans GameDay Thread

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Does it really matter if the D gives up the score on the first or second possession of the game? Our offense is better in the second half after halftime adjustments, so I’d rather have that opening possession. 

Yes. Better to play with the lead.

We didn’t even sniff Tannehill.   Clark needs to move inside.   He’s not remotely fast enough to play outside.   And with him out there our interior rush is none existent.   I understand he wants to be a DE, but that’s were your DC has to make hard decisions.  Something he doesn’t appear qualified to make…..considering Thornhill and Sorensen and Nieman being on the field.

5 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

We didn’t even sniff Tannehill.   Clark needs to move inside.   He’s not remotely fast enough to play outside.   And with him out there our interior rush is none existent.   I understand he wants to be a DE, but that’s were your DC has to make hard decisions.  Something he doesn’t appear qualified to make…..considering Thornhill and Sorensen and Nieman being on the field.

The problem with this defense all year long has been up front.  A defense that can’t hold the LOS is a bad defense.  RBs get to the second level with ease, and we don’t pressure the qb.