Chiefs vs. Titans GameDay Thread

1 minute ago, mex said:

this defense is the worst in the league

by far

Playoffs?

0ap3000000882302_video_cp.jpg

I thought we could still win the division, but man the chargers are gonna boat race us when we head to their place, and I’m not feeling confident about the raiders or Denver. We very well could finish third in the division. 

Just now, moons314 said:

I thought we could still win the division, but man the chargers are gonna boat race us when we head to their place, and I’m not feeling confident about the raiders or Denver. We very well could finish third in the division. 

Denver sucks. If we lose to them, we don’t deserve another win rest of the season.

Chiefs get it going.  Down by 3 at half time and get the ball after half time.

why? Just because you can't hold this offense down. They will get going and 2nd half will be a complete turn around like last week.

funny to see all the reactions of sky is falling and our season is done, gets old but funny.

The Titans have two backup tackles in and we can’t sniff Tannehill and Spags creative game plan is keep rushing 4 and let Tannehill carve us up.    However, I think this is or for the course in Spags third year. Didn’t he do the same in NO in his 3rd year?    We kept Okafor over Taco lol.   We played Dan for 5 weeks over Thornhill lol.   We play Ben…enough said.