Chiefs vs. Titans GameDay Thread

Just now, 58shineson said:

I almost want us to get shut out so that maybe Reid and Co will be so embarrassed they will fix things. But I don’t think it will matter, I have no confidence in this coaching staff and 3/4 of the players. 

Hahahahaha. Are you a professional troll? Never seen you much but man when things are bad you are all over the place. 

3 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

I almost want us to get shut out so that maybe Reid and Co will be so embarrassed they will fix things. But I don’t think it will matter, I have no confidence in this coaching staff and 3/4 of the players. 

Yea, the offense looks as bad as the Defense.

1 minute ago, 58shineson said:

From here on out, the worse the better

playing for major change and draft picks

hope we don't fuk that up before Mahomes gets killed

Just now, moons314 said:

This lead is insurmountable. Even if the offenses removes its head from its ass, Henry is gonna run for 150 in the second half. 

I have faith. Need points here and right after half. I just don't see why trashing the team 24/7 by some actually helps on a message board. Are we bad so far? Yes. Do we mail it in game 7 with 10 to play? I hope there is some massive plates of crow ready at end of season.  

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I have faith. Need points here and right after half. I just don't see why trashing the team 24/7 by some actually helps on a message board. Are we bad so far? Yes. Do we mail it in game 7 with 10 to play? I hope there is some massive plates of crow ready at end of season.  

There are just no answers.  I haven’t felt like this since Marty’s last year, high expectations, total collapse.