Chiefs vs. Titans GameDay Thread

5 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

The play calling hasn’t been great but neither has the execution.   Middle of field is open but the concepts we are running don’t exploit it.   Mahomes is frustrated and to blame for some of this.   His wrs not catching the ball causing ints is not.   It’s a culmination of everything that could go wrong.  

That INT is on Mahomes. Receiver was covered. Defender was in perfect position to reach in and break up the pass. He had no window at all.

10 hours ago, dhitter said:

I am pumped for this game! I will be at the stadium with my two sons doing our part to root on the Chiefs.

Reached out to some connections and got lower deck tickets for free plus passes to the Jack Daniels pavilion for tailgating prior. We are having fun today. Just hope the Chiefs hold up their end unlike 2 years ago. 

man oman ..I hope you partook in lots of JD

5 minutes ago, dhitter said:

That INT is on Mahomes. Receiver was covered. Defender was in perfect position to reach in and break up the pass. He had no window at all.

Except it hit Pringle right in the hands......NFL wr's are expected to make those plays.   It was right in front of his face with both hands on it and he just dropped it.  Was it forced?  Sure, but if this team is going to have any chance Mahomes is going to have to force some plays.  His players gotta bail him out.   The fumble is definitely on him and at that point we were still in the game with a TD there and one after the half there was some light at the end of the tunnel.