Chiefs vs. Titans GameDay Thread

Just now, Obi Won Mahome said:

Trey Smith is getting his ass handed to him.  I don’t know who is playing worse, him or the defense.

Wait, did we just try to kick another FG & waste a time out on it?  WTAF?

Wasted a time out on a missed 57 yard fga when down 24.  Just a masterful job of coaching and game management by the walrus. 

Just now, Thegoatee said:

Why hasn’t EB gotten a job elsewhere? Question answered this season. Frankly none of the coaches on the staff should be safe if Andy retired. They need new blood.

This is not going tp happen. No way. Every team has a down year once in awhile. KC was due.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

The issue is simple. Everyone, including players, coaches and management have been reading their press clippings prior to this season. They rested on their guaranteed contracts and the Vegas Odds saying KC is the team to beat.

Yep, they’re too high on themselves 

I'm not sure i've seen a worse game.....this is similar to the Tyler Thigpen days.   Inept at every level on all three phases.   Soft team, soft head coach, no confidence because our coaches are playing mind games with players instead of putting the best players on the field.   Remmers experiment is a failure, Dan was a failure, hardman/Pringle/Robinson are failures to fill that #2, EB will be lucky to get a OC job in college after this year.  Outside of Kelce, Gay, and Bolton there isn't any improvement anywhere on this team.   Areas that were good to start the year are trash or are declining.  Problem is we have a soft coach that will give us the same drivel from the podium and we will see the same sort of effort next week.   There is no excuse for this O.....none.   Not sure what the problem is but truly genius coaches can scheme guys open or can torch a D that devotes two men to Kelce and Hill and plays two high safety.   Its called running the I formation and pound the rock, slants and quick outs.

Just now, Obi Won Mahome said:

Folks, we are going to be lucky to have a winning record.  We are not a good football team. 

I have said it many times before. This roster is average at best with Mahomes being the difference maker. So far this year he is off his game a bit. The staggering contracts paid to free agents and guys like Jones are keeping KC from building a complete roster.

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I have said it many times before. This roster is average at best with Mahomes being the difference maker. So far this year he is off his game a bit. The staggering contracts paid to free agents and guys like Jones are keeping KC from building a complete roster.

But you can build around jones. He's good enough. It's the Clarks, Hitchens and HB's..that need to be cut