Chiefs vs. Titans GameDay Thread

This team is a joke.  2019 was a fluke in my mind at this point.  Everything seemed to align when it needed to and we ended up winning.  Ever since it’s been on a slow downward trajectory and this isn’t even rock bottom I’d assume.  No way to salvage this season in my opinion.  

5 minutes ago, artsy said:

Boy o Boy...Pat needs to add some Alex Smith to his game and start dinking and donking. And fucking Reid knows it, but apparently he wont step up and tell mahomes that.

Last summer, I think, Mahomes was at the Coors Factory in Golden, CO, hitting golf balls off the roof.  I know this is fact bc it was on Twitter.  My buddy who works for the Donkeys claims he saw Mahomes walking the Broncos stadium.  Claimed Elway was joking but not really joking about getting him to come to Denver.  I can’t say that’s fact but my buddy does work for the Donkeys and does have access to daily operation with Elway.  Any chance he says f this and tries to peace out?  

1 minute ago, Mr Ev said:

Last summer, I think, Mahomes was at the Coors Factory in Golden, CO, hitting golf balls off the roof.  I know this is fact bc it was on Twitter.  My buddy who works for the Donkeys claims he saw Mahomes walking the Broncos stadium.  Claimed Elway was joking but not really joking about getting him to come to Denver.  I can’t say that’s fact but my buddy does work for the Donkeys and does have access to daily operation with Elway.  

This is the funniest post I’ve ever seen on this forum. 

11 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

This team is a joke.  2019 was a fluke in my mind at this point.  Everything seemed to align when it needed to and we ended up winning.  Ever since it’s been on a slow downward trajectory and this isn’t even rock bottom I’d assume.  No way to salvage this season in my opinion.  

I wouldn't go that far. Things did line up, but that's how it goes for a lot of teams now. 

I don't like that the Chiefs look this way either, but really glad I got to see them win a SB in my lifetime. It wasn't a fluke, teams have just caught up, and the Chiefs haven't progressed enough to overcome it IMO.

3 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

I only brought it up bc he just texted me saying how Mahomes would vault their team.  

Pat has his own set of problems right now. I saw several WR's open underneath several times that he didn't even look at. It's Kelce then hill then start running around everywhere....

2 minutes ago, qnet said:

I wouldn't go that far. Things did line up, but that's how it goes for a lot of teams now. 

I don't like that the Chiefs looks this way either, but really glad I got to see them win a SB in my lifetime. It wasn't a fluke, teams have just caught up, and the Chiefs haven't progressed enough to overcome it IMO.

Teams only seem to have a few years to win Super Bowls unless you’re the Patriots and get away with cheating over and over and over again.  

That being said, we can’t afford to burn this shit down and start over per say.  We still have the window but it’s closing fast.  

1 minute ago, qnet said:

I don't like that the Chiefs looks this way either, but really glad I got to see them win a SB in my lifetime. It wasn't a fluke, teams have just caught up, and the Chiefs haven't progressed enough to overcome it IMO.

How can we catch up when we shoot ourselves in the foot each game and have to play from behind because of our own mistakes.   We are averaging like 3.5 turnovers a game.   Its hard to win like that in this league.  It is time for some tough love though and that includes Mahomes.   T

2 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Teams only seem to have a few years to win Super Bowls unless you’re the Patriots and get away with cheating over and over and over again.  

That being said, we can’t afford to burn this shit down and start over per say.  We still have the window but it’s closing fast.  

We really don't have a choice but to burn it all down...

The middle of the defense is putrid, we don't have a real number 2 and Kelce is 30 yrs old. 

2 minutes ago, artsy said:

Pat has his own set of problems right now. I saw several WR's open underneath several times that he didn't even look at. It's Kelce then hill then start running around everywhere....

I am of the opinion that Patrick has tunnel vision on the big play down field on Kelce and Hill.  I cannot help but think it might be good for Alex Smith comeback and have a talk with him about looking at the short stuff once in awhile, or have him sit out a few games behind Henne since he does go for the underneath pass.   I Think Patrick needs to do just that, look for the shorter stuff.

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

How can we catch up when we shoot ourselves in the foot each game and have to play from behind because of our own mistakes.   We are averaging like 3.5 turnovers a game.   Its hard to win like that in this league.  It is time for some tough love though and that includes Mahomes.   T

If they want any chance of salvaging the season...? Yes!

And it has to start with Mahomes, he's been one of the primary reasons for the teams performance. The freaking dude won't use the pocket when its there and wont dump off the passes till it's too late. He's forcing shit and holding the ball waaaay too long.

It was just a matter of time before he got his head ripped off.

12 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Last summer, I think, Mahomes was at the Coors Factory in Golden, CO, hitting golf balls off the roof.  I know this is fact bc it was on Twitter.  My buddy who works for the Donkeys claims he saw Mahomes walking the Broncos stadium.  Claimed Elway was joking but not really joking about getting him to come to Denver.  I can’t say that’s fact but my buddy does work for the Donkeys and does have access to daily operation with Elway.  Any chance he says f this and tries to peace out?  

sure....he can have Patrick in about 10 years when his contract is up

Just now, KC Warpaint said:

sure....he can have Patrick in about 10 years when his contract is up

Like I said, who knows what he did or didn’t see.  I forgot about it until her texted me.  

9 minutes ago, artsy said:

Can you blame him, other than Pringle i don't trust any of the other WR's on this team