Chiefs vs. Titans GameDay Thread

19 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Last summer, I think, Mahomes was at the Coors Factory in Golden, CO, hitting golf balls off the roof.  I know this is fact bc it was on Twitter.  My buddy who works for the Donkeys claims he saw Mahomes walking the Broncos stadium.  Claimed Elway was joking but not really joking about getting him to come to Denver.  I can’t say that’s fact but my buddy does work for the Donkeys and does have access to daily operation with Elway.  Any chance he says f this and tries to peace out?  

you have a buddy?

12 hours ago, dhitter said:

I am pumped for this game! I will be at the stadium with my two sons doing our part to root on the Chiefs.

Reached out to some connections and got lower deck tickets for free plus passes to the Jack Daniels pavilion for tailgating prior. We are having fun today. Just hope the Chiefs hold up their end unlike 2 years ago. 

Sorry you had to watch that shitshow in person DHitter

30 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

This team is a joke.  2019 was a fluke in my mind at this point.  Everything seemed to align when it needed to and we ended up winning.  Ever since it’s been on a slow downward trajectory and this isn’t even rock bottom I’d assume.  No way to salvage this season in my opinion.  

Imagine being this stupid...

I'm in shock how truly bad this team is.  Drastic changes need to occur, but I also believe they can get it figured out and be a dangerous out.  The tackle situation on this team is a problem, Mahomes decision making is a problem, play calling is a problem, and the D is a problem.   The biggest problem is turnovers and mental mistakes.   We get a stop but a DB holds away from the play and negates a stop.   We drive the ball and get called for holding, off sides, or we turn the ball over.  Those are mental mistakes that usually frequent soft teams that are coached by player friendly coaches.   I'm not holding out a lot of hope but this team is capable of turning the corner, but its going to require some tough love.    

I have no answers. It's still a long season, I just have to watch my team possibly take more beatings, and take it like a man LOL! 

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Imagine being this stupid...

You guys are brutal

Edited by qnet

3 minutes ago, qnet said:

I have no answers. It's still a long season, I just have to watch my team possibly take more beatings, and take it like a man LOL! 

You guys are brutal

I am pretty used to seeing games like this because i am a Kansas Fan, just used to seeing destruction like this on a saturday, not Sunday

You guys are brutal

Yup, count me in on your assesment.

Take it like a man! It just sucks because I just didn't think they would look this bad offensively. Reid and Mahomes are not working together. We know Reid can design an offense to move the ball downfield, we saw with AS11. Every fucking pass play Mahomes is holding the ball for 6 secs....I know good and damn well that was not the playcall..To hold the ball that long.

Pat needs to get his head out of his ass.

Honestly most of the posters I respect most here don't post in the GameDay thread, and I understand why. This is the group of fans that make me embarrassed to be a Chiefs fan at times. 

We are the 2 time defending AFC champions. Show some fucking gratitude and respect for what has been accomplished the last several years.

This season has been a huge disappointment, but the fact is we are 1 game below .500 after week 7, and you would think that we were Jags or Lions reading through here.

You guys are a bunch of melodramatic spoiled brats and you need to take you chicken little bullshit elsewhere. Look at Andy Reids body of work here and get some perspective. 

We aren't going to win the SB every year. We aren't the Patriots. It's OK to have a disappointing season, draft earlier than we thought, and reload. 

This isnt a very good football team right now. But this is still an elite franchise and we have maybe the best player in the league on our team for the next decade. So get a grip.

3 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Honestly most of the posters I respect most here don't post in the GameDay thread, and I understand why. This is the group of fans that make me embarrassed to be a Chiefs fan at times. 

We are the 2 time defending AFC champions. Show some fucking gratitude and respect for what has been accomplished the last several years.

This season has been a huge disappointment, but the fact is we are 1 game below .500 and you would think that we were Jags or Lions reading through here.

You guys are a bunch of melodramatic spoiled brats and you need to take you chicken little bullshit elsewhere. Look at Andy Reids body of work here and get some perspective. 

We aren't going to win the SB every year. We aren't the Patriots. It's OK to have a disappointing season, draft earlier than we thought, and reload. 

This isnt a very good football team right now. But this is still an elite franchise and we have maybe the best player in the league on our team for the next decade. So get a grip.

The best player in the league is not playing like it. Neither, is our so called HOF coach. If this was one isolated event/loss, I would agree with you. But we've been watching this shit show for 7 games now. 

Are supposed to be happy? Are we supposed to discredit what our eyes are looking at? 

The defense lacks talent, the offense is off, the playcalling is bad and Mahomes has played like shit. Multiple TO's, holding the ball waaay too long, even tho he knows teams are taking the deep ball away, and not utilizing his pocket when it is there. 

There is whole host of issues with this team, and they keep showing up every game.

4 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

This season has been a huge disappointment, but the fact is we are 1 game below .500 after week 7, and you would think that we were Jags or Lions reading through here.

I was really worried that a super bowl win would make Andy Reid some sort of god in peoples minds. 

Looks like I was right to worry. 

This team has NFL caliber players on both sides of the ball. This season has been all about coaching. NFL defenses have caught up. Even lacklustre front four like titans can play cover two and rush 4 and still beat us. 
As others said no discipline, no energy, no toughness. 
We will see what kind of players we have and who will be expendable as we move through this season. One thing is certain, Bolton is a fucking stud. 
HB does not need to be signed. 
this whole defense reminds me when Veach shipped out Ford Houston and berry. Those were the leaders in the locking room and they leading characteristics got old. Same thing now. 
get some hungry young guys and let them loose. At least we would have energy and grit and the heart. 
On offense  I think Reid needs to simplify the playbook and get Mahomes under Center and ball out of his hands in 2 sec within hash marks. Traditional offense. This will force him to stay in pocket. Shotgun is not helping him to learn. 
mourning receivers need to be benched and others to start like fountain. Send a message. Reid. 

3 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

This team has NFL caliber players on both sides of the ball. This season has been all about coaching. NFL defenses have caught up. Even lacklustre front four like titans can play cover two and rush 4 and still beat us. 
As others said no discipline, no energy, no toughness. 
We will see what kind of players we have and who will be expendable as we move through this season. One thing is certain, Bolton is a fucking stud. 
HB does not need to be signed. 
this whole defense reminds me when Veach shipped out Ford Houston and berry. Those were the leaders in the locking room and they leading characteristics got old. Same thing now. 
get some hungry young guys and let them loose. At least we would have energy and grit and the heart. 
On offense  I think Reid needs to simplify the playbook and get Mahomes under Center and ball out of his hands in 2 sec within hash marks. Traditional offense. This will force him to stay in pocket. Shotgun is not helping him to learn. 
mourning receivers need to be benched and others to start like fountain. Send a message. Reid. 

Haha..I like "Simplifying" the offense. 

I know damn well Reid doesn't call pass plays that take 7 secs to develop. He is gonna have to MAKE mahomes start dinking and donking.

10 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I tried staying away, but can't seem to, LOL.  During the SB winning game thread, I purposely stayed away until  I knew the game was won. 

It's funny, a lot of the old time Chiefscoalition posters don't even come here anymore. It was really cool seeing some of them come on here after the Chiefs won.

I tried staying away, but can't seem to, LOL.  During the SB winning game thread, I purposely stayed away until  knew the game was won. 

It's funny, a lot of the old time Chiefscoalition posters don't even come here anymore. It was really cool seeing some of them come on here after the Chiefs won.

Haha..Q.

I'm one of the old fella's...I only come on during the season. Its nice to be back among smart fans...However, Mr. Ev seems a little "troll-ey".

25 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

I think Reid needs to simplify the playbook and get Mahomes under Center and ball out of his hands in 2 sec within hash marks.

do we have any receivers other than Hill who can get separation that quickly?  Pringle is outplaying Hardman and Robinson which is not hard to do

32 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

If you are going to be bad, at least be entertaining. This team isn’t even that. They don’t deserve anything from us this year. They only exist because we pay their exorbitant salaries with our attention.

56 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Sorry you had to watch that shitshow in person DHitter

Yeah thanks. As pissed as I was at the game.....the tickets I got were free. I would have been beyond pissed had I paid for the tickets (they were $310 seats!). 

15 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

If you are going to be bad, at least be entertaining. This team isn’t even that. They don’t deserve anything from us this year. They only exist because we pay their exorbitant salaries with our attention.

Yeah they do. That's what loyalty is. No one is asking you to stick by the Royals. Bailing on them makes sense. They are a perennial loser. 

But jumping ship on your team 7 games into a season following two SB seasons is a joke. Be mad. I'm fucking mad. But don't tell me they don't deserve anything from us. 

14 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Yeah thanks. As pissed as I was at the game.....the tickets I got were free. I would have been beyond pissed had I paid for the tickets (they were $310 seats!). 

I'm sorry the Chiefs didn't win while you attended the game. I've twice came really close to making the trip to Tennessee to watch them but never made it. I'm lucking in that, the few games I've watched the Chiefs live during the Reid era( both in Jacksonville) they've won big. 

I remember in 2019, they had scored twice before I even got to my seat. 

On a side not; the Tampa Bay Cheerleaders are really pretty

14 minutes ago, dhitter said:

yea I was wondering how much $$ you wasted. I saw all those red Jerseys and thought I'd of set mine on fire in the stands..glad you were out minimal $$$

59 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I’m sorry but this is a forum, you know, where people go to share their own opinions.  You don’t need to be so harsh.