Can We Beat the Giants next Week?

I'm thinking the Orlando Brown experiment so far has been a total failure. He looked slow and feet in the mud out there today. He's gonna get Pat killed.

I agree with what was said. If we play any game like we played today I don't see a win. A 2 time SB team looking like this ought to feel shame.

4 minutes ago, dhitter said:

I'm thinking the Orlando Brown experiment so far has been a total failure. He looked slow and feet in the mud out there today. He's gonna get Pat killed.

I agree with what was said. If we play any game like we played today I don't see a win. A 2 time SB team looking like this ought to feel shame.

It's been a complete failure.  We're having to chip to his side just to try to slow down the rush.  Many plays when the edge rusher goes wide, Brown isn't even touching him, he's just flat out running past him.  He's slow af.   

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

It's been a complete failure.  We're having to chip to his side just to try to slow down the rush.  Many plays when the edge rusher goes wide, Brown isn't even touching him, he's just flat out running past him.  He's slow af.   

It hasn't been a complete failure. He's had some good games too. We've been talking football for a long long time and agree on almost everything, but I guess I never realized how dramatic you are when things don't go well. 

Having said that, Brown is much more suited to the right side. That's where he made pro bowls. 

43 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

It hasn't been a complete failure. He's had some good games too. We've been talking football for a long long time and agree on almost everything, but I guess I never realized how dramatic you are when things don't go well. 

Having said that, Brown is much more suited to the right side. That's where he made pro bowls. 

I'm not at all being dramatic, he's been awful in pass protection.