Can We Beat the Giants next Week?

I don't recall complaining about Fisher.  I do remember thinking we were fucked when he blew out the achilles.  Fisher wasn't perfect, but he didn't play like his feet were in wet concrete.   A left tackle that cannot block a speed rush in an Andy Reid offense will never succeed. 

My idea of a left tackle is a guy that can keep his QB clean, and doesn't require a chipping RB to help him unless he's battling a first future HOFer.  

4 minutes ago, artsy said:

If they move him to RT, then who plays LT?

Thuney. But moving a proven guy has not worked for us like in Jones. Thuney has play LT before and would seem the easier transition.. Can't say what they see in others. Would be interesting to know if say, Niang could do something on they side etc.

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Thuney. But moving a proven guy has not worked for Jones. Can't say what they see in others. Would be interesting to know if say Niang could do something on they side etc.

Yea, I think they may be at a crossroads with Brown. They may have to try at RT. The league knows he sucks with the wide splits and speed...

22 minutes ago, Obi Won Mahome said:

We can lose to any team on our schedule.  There are no gimme games. Every team left is capable of beating us.

I think it’s safe to assume the teams remaining on our schedule are looking at the Chiefs as a winnable games.  They don’t scare anyone anymore.  

47 minutes ago, kcchief4lif said:

Either way, barely a wild card or miss playoffs is coming up.  

i think it’s getting close for Reid to ride off into The sunset.  Just hope it doesn’t get handed to bienemy by default.

Sorry but we cannot have EB as the next HC...he would be Romeo Crennel part II

6 hours ago, kcchief4lif said:

Either way, barely a wild card or miss playoffs is coming up.  

i think it’s getting close for Reid to ride off into The sunset.  Just hope it doesn’t get handed to bienemy by default.

One thing EB isn't is soft.  Guaranteed we would get the running game going and people would be held accountable.

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

The message gets old..happened to Marty, happens to a lot of  successful coaches..not sure if Reid  has to go but a shake up IMO is necessary. I think  this upcoming offseason and draft will be pivotal.

I have often turned my success into Ego and over confidence. Actually arrogant. Then I skip the simple things that got me there. Its so easy to do. I think this is the issue in KC. Its normal human behavior. Complacency. Its hard for individuals to see until adversity shows up. KC will get this taken care of. Class organization and solid leadership. These players are mostly in their 20s. I look back to my twenties and it was not always productive. Fun but GEEZ.