Mahomes not in concussion protocal

3 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

I was more worried he’d injure his neck. The oline is getting owned by 4 man rushes almost every game now. I hate the Alex Smith days, but we need to force short stuff before Mahomes is seriously hurt.

Smith had a really bad game today, but generally speaking, our interior 3 have been solid this year.  Our tackle situation has been god awful.  It's gotten so bad we're having to chip on the left side to help out the guy we traded for in the offseason.  

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Smith had a really bad game today, but generally speaking, our interior 3 have been solid this year.  Our tackle situation has been god awful.  It's gotten so bad we're having to chip on the left side to help out the guy we traded for in the offseason.  

yea that trade is beginning to look pretty bad, sure hate to waste next year's first pick on another LT tho

8 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

yea that trade is beginning to look pretty bad, sure hate to waste next year's first pick on another LT tho

But what else do we do?  Compound the problem because we want to save another pick?  I don't think it matters though, I just don't see Veach and Reid admitting they were wrong, and they'll go ahead and pay Brown.  

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

But what else do we do?  Compound the problem because we want to save another pick?  I don't think it matters though, I just don't see Veach and Reid admitting they were wrong, and they'll go ahead and pay Brown.  

time will tell

I think you give him the option of moving back to RT or let him walk and hope to recoup a 3rd rounder.   Brown is bad but Mahomes has to step up into the pocket and realize the RDE has run past his responsibility and there is no contain so step up and then rotate out left if need be.  Mahomes bails out right ever time and our wr's don't know how to get open.  One play two wr's were 4 yards apart on the sidelines.......1 guy can literally guard both and 2 guys makes it a cluttered mess for the O.   Where are the slants and outs and then double moves.....?  

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

When the other team knows you're throwing every play then Brown cannot be effective at LT. We gotta away from the run again...

3 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

When the other team knows you're throwing every play then Brown cannot be effective at LT. We gotta away from the run again...

You want a balanced attack when you're down 27?  That atrocious first half dictated play, and handing the ball off wasn't a luxury the Chiefs had after getting in that big of a hole. 

6 minutes ago, moons314 said:

You want a balanced attack when you're down 27?  That atrocious first half dictated play, and handing the ball off wasn't a luxury the Chiefs had after getting in that big of a hole. 

The first half was terrible. I couldn't believe how well the Titans were moving the ball. Unlike some, I was worried about this game, but didn't think it would be that bad. 

3 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

After the game, head coach Andy Reid told reporters that Mahomes cleared concussion protocol and that he made the choice to take him out of the game that Tennessee ultimately won, 27-3

Hell he should have been out at the beginning of the 4th Qtr

I’m not insinuating it was dirty in any way but if that happened to Brady, the refs would have thrown all their flags and hats.  

Just now, Mr Ev said:

I’m not insinuating it was dirty in any way but if that happened to Brady, the refs would have thrown all their flags and hats.  

nope it wasn't a dirty play, Mahomes got taken down from behind and was falling face down anyway. that is when face planted into the Defensive Players Thigh Pad...Boom!!

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

nope it wasn't a dirty play, Mahomes got taken down from behind and was falling face down anyway. that is when face planted into the Defensive Players Thigh Pad...Boom!!

Def not dirty, I just was saying you know the flags would have flown if it happened to someone like Brady.  

1 hour ago, Mr Ev said:

Def not dirty, I just was saying you know the flags would have flown if it happened to someone like Brady.  

Maybe, but I don't think Brady has been in that position much. What I notice about him is, he gets down when he knows he's beat. Pat is very aggressive and wants to make a play very badly. Pat really isn't a running QB but he's very mobile and mobile Qb's tend to take more punishment, because they don't know when to stop. 

The defenders are trying very hard to get him down, because they know what he can do to them if they don't.