Mahomes not in concussion protocal

59 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I was hoping the O Line would start gelling. They are doing the opposite of gelling. 

I mean they don't look that bad with the exception of Brown. Tre Smith had a bad day yesterday, but he's been pretty good. Plus they knew that O. Brown was a mediocre pass blocker. That's why Baltimore had him at RT.

Hell, they should just leave the RB in to help Brown ..Pat doesn't look at the RB in the passing game anyways.

3 minutes ago, artsy said:

I mean they don't look that bad with the exception of Brown. Tre Smith had a bad day yesterday, but he's been pretty good. Plus they knew that O. Brown was a mediocre pass blocker. That's why Baltimore had him at RT.

Hell, they should just leave the RB in to help Brown ..Pat doesn't look at the RB in the passing game anyways.

Eh we can blame it on Brown, he's not doing well at all. But they're getting there with 4. That's 5 O linemen and 4 D Linemen and now we have to add a RB to help?

My boss is friends w Patrick’s mom.  I asked her if he was doing well after that hit and she showed me a text from his mom saying he’s okay.  Pretty cool, didn’t realize she had that connection!

17 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

My boss is friends w Patrick’s mom.  I asked her if he was doing well after that hit and she showed me a text from his mom saying he’s okay.  Pretty cool, didn’t realize she had that connection!

If he doesn't start using the pocket more, he might get decapitated next time.