I understand Andy is a great offensive mind......

11 hours ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I know they won't do it, but one can hope.  The Chiefs have been my team since they were the Dallas Texans before they moved to KC, but I have NEVER seen a defensive as pitiful as it was today!!!

overreact much? yes you have.

4 hours ago, dhitter said:

Teams are adapting to the limited routes and patterns the Chiefs run on passing downs. Because our tackles are so bad teams are realizing they can pressure with just four (and sometimes even 3) rushers. Dropping 7 or 8 means it takes forever for many of those patterns to unfold and, as I said, teams are catching up to those routes. Pat having to hang onto the ball longer waiting for things to open up leads to many of the mistakes we see. He is uncomfortable and frustrated so he is trying to do too much. Andy needs to mix it up. 

^^^this

45 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

^^^this

Yes. Andy needs to do some damn work. They look like they aren't watching any film on the offensive side of the ball. How bout drawing up some plays that don't expose your shitty LT/RT's. Quick hitters, Draw plays and screens. Rub routes, slants etc...I feel like I'm having a Dejavu moment now. 

I remember bitching about this the last couple of years with AS11 also. 

It's not all Reids fault tho...Pat isn't playing good either. He's still young and likes to take the deep shots, you know..Make the highlight throws. He never looks at the dump offs or underneath routes till its too late. 

All the crap I see offense is fixable, that's why I wasn't too worried about the offense; they're mental errors.  But it's gonna take Reid to put his foot down and demand it that they change and focus.