KC Chiefs Offense/Team

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

Watch Kelce….got mugged all day.  My guess is Mahomes was waiting for Kelce on a few of these and he never could get the guy mugging off his back for an easy completion.    

He was even complaining to the refs on a few occasions. One he grabbed his own jersey showing how he was held before coming out of his route. The ball was a bit to high and away from him in that one after being mugged.

8 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Watch Kelce….got mugged all day.  My guess is Mahomes was waiting for Kelce on a few of these and he never could get the guy mugging off his back for an easy completion.    

After that play, Andy was irate. He’s was berating the official.

20 hours ago, Calichief said:

Been saying this shit. Run it traditionally. This oline is meant to block. Let them maul and THEN IT will open up the pass. 

Yup. 
mouth Mahomes under Center and teach him to get rid of the ball with 3 step drop. This will force him to learn to be within the pocket and will help tackles.As mentioned I formation with the full back and quick release of the ball. 
these two things alone would solve penalties holding calls TOP etc. And shrink games so we are within a score going into the 4th. This is the way we have to play with our shitty defense. Keep them off the field.