One Positive

4 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

Sneed hasn't lived up this year. Can you blame him though?

Hasn’t he been moved all over the field?  He might have allowed some catches but generally he is in position.  I still think he has a high ceiling and his floor is an above avg starter which for a 4th round pick is awesome!

12 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Danna isn’t our best DE.  He’s a great depth piece but he’s a high motor backup.  Thankful for him and he is tremendous value there but he shouldn’t be starting for us.  Also RB, LB which were needs are low on the positional value chart.  Sneed saved this draft.

He actually plays. In number of games played he is #1.  In sacks he is #1. In QB hits he is #1. Cap hit he is #1. I guess its how you define value.

4 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I'm glad someone else is paid to evaluate players.

Do you actually think clyde is more talented than darrell williams, damien williams, mckinnon, kareem hunt? I would say he is the same as a few of those guys and worse than a couple, not sure how you define steal and talent.

and who is the de that is better than danna? Its not clark. Jones IS a dt no matter where they attempt to play him. Its certainly not okafor or kaidnoh.

9 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I actually disagree that clyde would have been a “steal” in round 3. He looks like a round 5-7 rb talent wise to me.

i do agree danna is our best de

It's all about the usage IMO. The way we have been utilizing him is nothing more than an UDFA. However in the right scheme I think he could have been a solid pick. He's definitely not worth a 1st in a draft that turns out has a much better options at RB.

10 minutes ago, sith13 said:

It's all about the usage IMO. The way we have been utilizing him is nothing more than an UDFA. However in the right scheme I think he could have been a solid pick. He's definitely not worth a 1st in a draft that turns out has a much better options at RB.

I agree with this, you don’t pick a rb known for pass catching and route running and never use him in the passing game, but instead pound him up the middle. Same problem with leveon bell. Now i think leveon is just simply washed up, but they never attempted to use him in the passing game either

4 hours ago, Calichief said:

Anyone calling out the corners has lost their minds. They are covering for 10 seconds. We have a good group there. Sneed and Fenton are studs.

Not sure if there's a generally accepted time but after some point every CB will get beat and from time to time even the best will get beat rather early. Overall I think the secondary is giving the front 7 enough time to get to the QB, it's the guys up front that are failing to do so. 

4 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Do you actually think clyde is more talented than darrell williams, damien williams, mckinnon, kareem hunt? I would say he is the same as a few of those guys and worse than a couple, not sure how you define steal and talent.

and who is the de that is better than danna? Its not clark. Jones IS a dt no matter where they attempt to play him. Its certainly not okafor or kaidnoh.

Kareem hunt was elite. In this offense. And he has been nearly chubb’s equal. He’s not even close to these guys.

4 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I'd take CEH over any of them not named Hunt. When Reid finally starts feeding the kid you will see what I see, and saw all through his career at LSU. I'm telling you this dude can ball.

W/ regard to DE I wasn't arguing that.