Holy Instagram Fan Fighting Batman!

I just came to post this. Mathieu is 100% right. This is what I was saying in the GameDay thread last week. Listening to some of the fans in this city is unreal. Spoiled brats. 

We went 50 years without a ring, but now we are supposed to play in the SB every season otherwise everyone in the organization is an idiot that needs to be fired. 

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I just came to post this. Mathieu is 100% right. This is what I was saying in the GameDay thread last week. Listening to some of the fans in this city is unreal. Spoiled brats. 

We went 50 years without a ring, but now we are supposed to play in the SB every season otherwise everyone in the organization is an idiot that needs to be fired. 

Maybe he i right, but people that don't make the money they make that are expected to pay ridiculous prices to go watch them should not be attacked.  This defense is terrible on historical levels, and they should prove us wrong, not claim about past successes to justify having a TERRIBLE season so far!

8 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Maybe he i right, but people that don't make the money they make that are expected to pay ridiculous prices to go watch them should not be attacked.  This defense is terrible on historical levels, and they should prove us wrong, not claim about past successes to justify having a TERRIBLE season so far!

Nobody expects anything from us. We choose to spend money to go see them play. You are welcome to spend that money taking your family to the zoo. 

And he didn't attack anyone either. Anyone that saw this post FOLLOWED THEM on IG. 🤣🤣

There is no reason for a fan to directly disparage a player. But fans should legitimately be able to ponder bad contracts and players underperforming. Especially when a guy like Clark is getting paid top dollar and gets arrested with illegal firearms and does nothing on the field for two years. I think everyone is loving watching Bolton, after Hitchens has been a gripe since day 1 for the amount of money he has been paid for little impact.

Tyrann is actively seeking out lots of stuff to tell fans how terrible he is while taking a sick day from work.

Quite frankly, if this is the mental fortitude of these dudes, no wonder they are historically bad.

Toxic fanbase my ass.  It's literally every fan base of every major sport, pro or college.  When you take the big contracts to be the big boys, and you don't perform, you get criticized. Hitchens, Mathieu, Clark and Jones are taking a fuckton of money out of our salary cap.  While I'm not going to criticize them for taking the money, (because you take the most you can get) they have to understand that this shit just comes with the territory, and taking to the cesspool that is social media to call out fans, the people who pay the damn bills, is epically stupid.  The toxicity I see is a bunch of "professionals" acting in a very unprofessional manner.  We can't clean house on that defense fast enough.  The only thing worse than being a shitty underperforming player is being a shitty underperforming player that's attacking fans.  

12 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

There is no reason for a fan to directly disparage a player. But fans should legitimately be able to ponder bad contracts and players underperforming. Especially when a guy like Clark is getting paid top dollar and gets arrested with illegal firearms and does nothing on the field for two years. I think everyone is loving watching Bolton, after Hitchens has been a gripe since day 1 for the amount of money he has been paid for little impact.

Tyrann is actively seeking out lots of stuff to tell fans how terrible he is while taking a sick day from work.

Quite frankly, if this is the mental fortitude of these dudes, no wonder they are historically bad.

HB is a twit and insecure if he is looking for approval online.

11 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Should see what I put on Twitter about you m*f*ckers. Serous though. He is right. Every time we lose a game fans want to fire everybody. Coaches, players, GM. And we just played in the Super Bowl. We are some spoiled pricks.

Not ALL FANS want this. Most , maybe 90% , are disappointed but reasonable. I never use social media as a gage for anything. 

11 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Should see what I put on Twitter about you m*f*ckers. Serous though. He is right. Every time we lose a game fans want to fire everybody. Coaches, players, GM. And we just played in the Super Bowl. We are some spoiled pricks.

How many years did we say "there's always next year!"  I don't care if they think we are spoiled.  They are paid handsomely to do a job, and they are not getting it done.  Period  If you buy something at a store, and it doesn't perform as expected, you return it, and probably write a bad review.  When you are buying a ticket you are buying a product of entertainment, and they are definitely not performing!  

Just now, Spfdchiefsfan said:

How many years did we say "there's always next year!"  I don't care if they think we are spoiled.  They are paid handsomely to do a job, and they are not getting it done.  Period  If you buy something at a store, and it doesn't perform as expected, you return it, and probably write a bad review.  When you are buying a ticket you are buying a product of entertainment, and they are definitely not performing!  

Seems like they should stop looking after THEIR BRAND on social media and get some guidance from a professional of mental health.

20 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. It hurts to get dominated. We as fans are hurting. But imagine how they feel. 

1 minute ago, DieHard said:

Thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. It hurts to get dominated. We as fans are hurting. But imagine how they feel. 

I dont think most players feel as bad as fans after a loss. See Clark on the sideline enjoying the day vs Tenn. 

Hitchens: 

“These boys will never understand talk big on internet but want pics and autographs in person haha .. me my family and kids family “that don’t exist yet” are set for life !!! Y’all keep trolling put y’all phones down and go get some money , BTW y’all opinions don’t matter!!”

Then another verified account bearing Mathieu’s name responded:

“big facts. This might be one of the most toxic fan bases in all of sports.”

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Hitchens: 

“These boys will never understand talk big on internet but want pics and autographs in person haha .. me my family and kids family “that don’t exist yet” are set for life !!! Y’all keep trolling put y’all phones down and go get some money , BTW y’all opinions don’t matter!!”

Sounds like they are overly sensitive to the worthy criticism. Weak loser minded mentality. 

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Hitchens: 

There ya go.

3...2...1...my account got hacked.  

When you're the worst defense in the league and showing almost zero progress after 7 games then you better expect scrutiny.  Even more, turn off social media and the noise and focus on getting your shit together.  

What they are missing is because of the past the fans know what they can do and should expect nothing less.