Chiefs vs Giants? Your take and Predictions.

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Lol, OK. Sure, I mean if it hits the guy in the head, that guy should have caught it.

Gordon looked out of place on that one, and wtf McKinnon ?  Can’t have a ball bounce off your head like that.  That’s definitely not on the qb.  Mahomes has had some bad interceptions that were his fault but he’s also been the victim of fuckups by his receivers on multiple occasions. That’s at least the third int off a receiver fail. 

Maybe that is what the dr ordered for this team.   Even still Kelce was wide open and an easy TD.   This O stills concerns me even though they are statistically still really good and the D doesn't even though they are historically bad.   Such an odd season.

Just now, kkuenn said:

Come up with something original.  Notice I am not the only one saying this? Hmmm

Big deal. Three guys on this board. You win. Mahomes is a victim. Perfect pass in the perfect situation. Thrown at just the right speed giving the receiver time to adjust in traffic with Gordon wide open.

4 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

The only thing about the Mahomes INT I can sympathize with as a garbage TE in pop warner is he had a bit too much juice on it. Still, #1 needs to get his hands up.

In McKinnons defense, Gordon was so wide open im sure he was shocked the ball was coming at him at 100 mph instead of easy toss to gordon for the td