Chiefs vs Giants? Your take and Predictions.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

This O still doesn't look remotely "Right".   Mahomes looks nervous in the pocket.    I've never seen him throw so many dirt balls.   Has he lost confidence?  I don't remember the Giants Dline being so dominant and they are getting pressure only rushing 4.   

I don’t think he trusts his line, and it’s been an issue all year. I do think the super bowl performance left an impression on his brain and confidence.  

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Sorensen is a liability in every facet.  That run play he is worthless.

He was in position, had good coverage. Honestly he should’ve picked it off but failed.  The flag was pretty meh bc both guys were fighting for an underthrown ball.  

Should be up 14-0.   I'm not sure anything the Chiefs do tonight is going to convince me the current team is a playoff team.   We just aren't good.  Bad mojo or something.   We look so good in little microburst but sabotage ourselves by putting horrible players on the field, calling horrible plays, and making horrible mistakes.   The fact Dan Sorensen ever saw so much play early on should be a fireable offense for an competitive organization.   I know we can't win them all and some years are just down years but this is so frustrating with so much talent.