Chiefs vs Giants? Your take and Predictions.

Can this season get any weirder?   Our O was on a historic pace but just turning the ball over.   D was on historic pace as worst ever.   

Now the O semi stops turning the ball over and look like league worst and the D looks semi respectable.   This team never ceases to amaze me.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Can this season get any weirder?   Our O was on a historic pace but just turning the ball over.   D was on historic pace as worst ever.   

Now the O semi stops turning the ball over and look like league worst and the D looks semi respectable.   This team never ceases to amaze me.

This is the Giants. D still stinks. 

3 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

Has Mahomes sat in the pocket and gone through more than one progression and made a good throw yet?

Nope. I dont think he ever was good at going thru progressions, which was the reason he liked to scramble out of the pocket. Teams are taking all that shit away. 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

It is the Giants, so D looking semi respectable is deceiving. 

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Gotta start looking at Reid IMO. He runs the circus 🎪

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Team is broken 

Stale.  Players coaches get stale.   Success breeds complacency when there is no accountability.   When your head coach allows his friend to have roster say for ST players and his other friend to play washed up bums over future young studs on D for nearly 1/2 the season then players are gonna tune it out.   

4 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Keep in mind… the Giants suck and are playing with 2nd to 5th string position skill players. Defense should be giving up no points.

Yes, the offense should be trucking these guys.  

Just now, VIChiefsFan said:

Other coaches have adjusted to what we are/were doing; we need to adjust our offense to counter it.

I disagree. It doesnt take 4 years for the opposition to adjust. Mahomes is not being Mahomes. He is not a pocket passer,