Chiefs vs Giants? Your take and Predictions.

Just now, Biggjliv4 said:

Wow...barely beat a 2-5 injury plagued team. They can go home with a false sense of accomplishment.  Going to be a slaughter next week.  

Chiefs have tough remaining schedule. This is a 9-8 team or worse. They won tonight but not sure they looked like the better team....at home against the frickin' Giants!

2 minutes ago, artsy said:

7-10 now?

After the Titans game I had us going 6-11.  This was one of the wins.  This game does not make me more confident and I don't know if we have two more wins in us unless some changes dramatically.  Many people need to pull their heads out of their asses to turn this thing around. I think we have the talent to get to the playoffs but mentally something is seriously wrong.

Just now, dhitter said:

Chiefs have tough remaining schedule. This is a 9-8 team or worse. They won tonight but not sure they looked like the better team....at home against the frickin' Giants!

KC is 4-4. Thats who they really are. A 500 team. Yes they could be 6-2 and they could be 2-6. Simply not a good football team. Mahomes will get it together and give them a couple extra wins. Playoffs? Who cares they will lose round one.

Patrick Mahomes completed 29-of-48 passes for 275 yards, one touchdown, and one interception in the Chiefs' 20-17, Week 8 win over the Giants Monday night.

Averaging just 5.7 yards per attempt against the Giants defense marked the fourth time Mahomes has failed to top 6.0 yards per attempt in a game this season. The Chiefs moved the ball right down the field on the opening drive only for Mahomes to toss his lone interception, misfiring on an end-zone pass to Josh Gordon that tipped into the air and was picked off in the paint. Mahomes should have easily thrown a couple more picks in this one and just doesn't look right. His one touchdown was a first-quarter, six-yard hookup with Tyreek Hill, who seems to be the only Kansas City pass-catcher capable of making plays right now. After throwing 14 touchdowns Weeks 1-4, Mahomes has just five touchdowns and six picks over the last four weeks. He'll remain a fantasy QB1 next week against the Packers, but things need to turn around quick.

4 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Patrick Mahomes completed 29-of-48 passes for 275 yards, one touchdown, and one interception in the Chiefs' 20-17, Week 8 win over the Giants Monday night.

Averaging just 5.7 yards per attempt against the Giants defense marked the fourth time Mahomes has failed to top 6.0 yards per attempt in a game this season. The Chiefs moved the ball right down the field on the opening drive only for Mahomes to toss his lone interception, misfiring on an end-zone pass to Josh Gordon that tipped into the air and was picked off in the paint. Mahomes should have easily thrown a couple more picks in this one and just doesn't look right. His one touchdown was a first-quarter, six-yard hookup with Tyreek Hill, who seems to be the only Kansas City pass-catcher capable of making plays right now. After throwing 14 touchdowns Weeks 1-4, Mahomes has just five touchdowns and six picks over the last four weeks. He'll remain a fantasy QB1 next week against the Packers, but things need to turn around quick.

Its painfully obvious that the coaching staff has absolutely no faith in any WR not named Hill or Kelce. That's also causing Pat and this offense to be extremely bad. 

I'm really getting tired of Reid....Never really liked him from day 1.

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Called it!  Where’s my prize?  The only thing I didn’t account for was penalties.  

Penalties...yea.

What is the most obvious signs of a poorly coached team?    (Ben Niemann raises his hand..)

Penalties and Turnovers. 

25 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Needing a field goal at the end of the game to beat the Giants at home says everything.

Not really. It wasn’t pretty, but you have to grind out wins while you’re struggling and hope you can strong enough together to be in the hunt when things click.  Things may never click for this team, but beating the giants by 3 or by 30 makes no difference. Even when this offense has been at its best we’ve never really been a team that blows out opponents.  2 games back with 9 to play, the chiefs still very much control their own destiny.