Chiefs vs Giants? Your take and Predictions.

12 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

You must be blind, because Kelce is OPEN by nfl standards.  Pat leads him a little left, and he probably walks in for a TD!

Is that Kelce below the S of the end zone? With a person touching his jersey, a safety behind them shadowing, and the guy spying mahomes to the left within 5 yards of Kelce? Lot could go wrong there.

2 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Is that Kelce below the S of the end zone? With a person touching his jersey, a safety behind them shadowing, and the guy spying mahomes to the left within 5 yards of Kelce? Lot could go wrong there.

Funny, mahomes is doing his reads to the left side by looking at his head. Kelce is in the right side and looks to be breaking back to the left. This snap shot then shows the LB spying and if Mahomes looks back right, he could counter it moving to block the middle pass. The defender is right on Kelces back too. All this is a snap shot and does not look to be open at all. Take in the factor Mahimes wanted to protect the ball too because they were in dg range still to win it. I dont see him open by nfl standards

5 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

You must be blind, because Kelce is OPEN by nfl standards.  Pat leads him a little left, and he probably walks in for a TD!

Okay, but the Chiefs, on that play, had three priorities.  One, score something in the possesion.  Two, use time.  Three, score a TD.  Any risk of stopping the clock or, horrors, throwing an INT. just wasn't worth it.  JMHO

5 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Okay, but the Chiefs, on that play, had three priorities.  One, score something in the possesion.  Two, use time.  Three, score a TD.  Any risk of stopping the clock or, horrors, throwing an INT. just wasn't worth it.  JMHO

I'm late, but just watched this game in entirety. 

I liked the game plan and it didn't look as bad as I thought it was. Mahomes was playing good and taking what the defense gave him. Only a few times did it look like they got away from the game plan, and it hurt, but other times when they did they were close to making a big play. 

This was a slow grind it out game, and I don't mind seeing that from the Chiefs. I've seen a lot of NFL games played that way. 

I think they will be ok if they can just be patient and stick with this. Let's see how they do against the Packers. Anyway,  just what I think. Not that anyone cares this late .