Chiefs vs Giants? Your take and Predictions.

4 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

He has missed lots of throws and leads the league in turnovers. So there is that.

Yea he is playing like dog shit, but Reid could him out by running the ball. It's like Reid game plans for the opening drive and then pulls the rest of the game out of his ASS

Just now, artsy said:

Yea he is playing like dog shit, but Reid could him out by running the ball. It's like Reid game plans for the opening drive and then pulls the rest of the game out of his ASS

This roster is so average that when Mahomes does not play at an elite level the team simply stinks in all phases. Mahomes talent hides lots of deficiencies. Where are the big D plays from HB? Jones? 

Just now, AFCWEST said:

This roster is so average that when Mahomes does not play at an elite level the team simply stinks in all phases. Mahomes talent hides lots of deficiencies. Where are the big D plays from HB? Jones? 

Too busy pouting over toxic fans.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Kc should still have Hill run deep patterns to clear out the middle . Instead Reid thinks only Hill can run the dink and dunk I guess. Thats why Kelce is not a factor. 

Haha you hit the nail on the head, my friend. 

Mahomes just doesn't look sharp. Throwing behind receivers a lot. Throwing into the ground.....miss seeing open receivers.

I do like what Gore has shown and Tyreek being Tyreek. Defensively Chiefs still can't handle naked bootlegs or screen passes if their lives depended on it. And get at least 1 sack this game!!

Even when he pushes it down field with a clean pocket his throws aren't crisp or on point.   Everything seems rushed or out of sync.   The fact this offense is so complicated is stupid.  When you have the best players on a team you literally cause things to be counter productive.   Better players have to think thus allowing teams like the Giants to compete.    Line up and smash the ball, then play action, then develop your pass game around the running game until they move defenders to the line of scrimmage.      Andy knows how to beat loaded boxes when he did it with Alex Smith but now we can't figure out how to beat it with no one there?       

I think Andy has added to many personal components to route...such as a wr should do this when this happens but that means wr's have to make a judgment call based on incoming information of the D.  Kelce alluded to it earlier this year.    A big bodied receiver like Gordon should be able to make an impact with a month of arriving if he is in shape.   

Oh well, I love this team and will cheer for them until I die.   Just frustrating to watch what should be a dominating season go to pot.

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

Cmon Reid. Heavy formation sets and run the fucking ball! Put Mahomes under Center for this half and let’s see. 

Yeah so Mahomes can get his footwork going. Will help him get into rhythm working a traditional offense..Reid may very well be holding this team back.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Even when he pushes it down field with a clean pocket his throws aren't crisp or on point.   Everything seems rushed or out of sync.   The fact this offense is so complicated is stupid.  When you have the best players on a team you literally cause things to be counter productive.   Better players have to think thus allowing teams like the Giants to compete.    Line up and smash the ball, then play action, then develop your pass game around the running game until they move defenders to the line of scrimmage.      Andy knows how to beat loaded boxes when he did it with Alex Smith but now we can't figure out how to beat it with no one there?       

I think Andy has added to many personal components to route...such as a wr should do this when this happens but that means wr's have to make a judgment call based on incoming information of the D.  Kelce alluded to it earlier this year.    A big bodied receiver like Gordon should be able to make an impact with a month of arriving if he is in shape.   

Oh well, I love this team and will cheer for them until I die.   Just frustrating to watch what should be a dominating season go to pot.

Wobbly balls too 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Yup...we can see it, not sure why Reid cant