Peyton & Elitist commentary

The game was painful enough to watch on it own without adding the torture of the Manning boys.  In the second quarter, I muted the thing and watched in silence.  Those guys acted like a football game wasn't even going on.  The non-stop old photos and clips of themselves and their guests,  hardly allowed the camera to get back to the actual plays,  and penalties, replays,  and such were not even seen so we could watch their cute banter over guests. The worst coverage I have ever seen.  

10 hours ago, AlwaysChiefs said:

The game was painful enough to watch on it own without adding the torture of the Manning boys.  In the second quarter, I muted the thing and watched in silence.  Those guys acted like a football game wasn't even going on.  The non-stop old photos and clips of themselves and their guests,  hardly allowed the camera to get back to the actual plays,  and penalties, replays,  and such were not even seen so we could watch their cute banter over guests. The worst coverage I have ever seen.  

And yet you didn't just turn it to ESPN and watch the normal broadcast.  Even if you still had to mute it you would have at least seen all the plays from a full screen...

Yes...  there is still a normal broadcast for Monday nights...

I've only watched a little of the manningcast from somewhere on Youtube.

I'm mainly interested in Peyton's take on Mahomes. I remember the first drive when Mahomes threw the INT in the end-zone. You could tell he was worried as the play went on,  said something like "oh no too much coverage"and facepalmed when Mahomes threw the pick.