53 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Gore looked great in preseason but then again that was preseason. I like how he goes north without dancing and stutter stepping. This line will open holes and he gets there quick.

But the 2 guys on defense who also had great/good camps have long leashes of PT even if they get exposed.

7 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

But the 2 guys on defense who also had great/good camps have long leashes of PT even if they get exposed.

That's on defense. Those 2 guys have something on Spags. :) Gore looks like he's translating his play from preseason to game time. Unlike the others. 

50 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I was wondering if my eyes were deceiving me, but did did Pat stare down Gordon and deliver a TD strike to McKinnon? That bounced off his face mask for a pick. I was at the game and don’t know if I really saw that. 

Did that happen? 

It was a bad throw. Jump pass mess

4 hours ago, DieHard said:

I was wondering if my eyes were deceiving me, but did did Pat stare down Gordon and deliver a TD strike to McKinnon? That bounced off his face mask for a pick. I was at the game and don’t know if I really saw that. 

Did that happen? 

Not sure that pass was directed to but yes it hit him square between the eyeballs.   😳

3 hours ago, Calichief said:

It was a bad throw. Jump pass mess

Maybe but Mahomes looks dudes off all the time.  Just shocked he didn’t even get his hands up, like he was also looking at Gordon instead of being a receiving threat. But it could have been a bad throw……..that hit him between the eyes 👀 

24 minutes ago, qnet said:

I like Gore better than all the backs the Chiefs have.

I like Gore but Williams as well. Both guys seem to do good in classical run plays but neither seem like the backs Reid wants to commit to. Can't say much about McKinnon as only see him in pass plays but whenever given the chance I think the RBs do a decent job. 

Gore has an ability to duck under guys off a quick cut. Williams seems to allow/seek contact assuming he can bulldoze forward (he doesn’t). You’d think McKinnon would be the best back running since he has speed, but Andy never hands him the ball. I don’t see much difference in CEH or Williams. Gore at least “looks” to have more potential.