Kind of Chiefs related

azchief21

No excuse.  Just pathetic.  Now someone’s dead.  I know dui’s happen everyday but these players have got to learn they have everything at their beckon call.  They would easily be taken care of in regards to a driver or car service if needed. Hell fans would jump at the chance to drive a player around.  I don’t get it.

39 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

And cheered bc he, “made a mistake and is a changed man.”

I do not get this. This man should spend the rest of his life in prison. The person that died did not have a choice at life because this dumbass decided to drive. And people say he was drunk so he was impaired.. I do not give a shit. You decide to drink you take full responsibility for whatever actions happen from said drinking. I have no sympathy for these people. 

13 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I do not get this. This man should spend the rest of his life in prison. The person that died did not have a choice at life because this dumbass decided to drive. And people say he was drunk so he was impaired.. I do not give a shit. You decide to drink you take full responsibility for whatever actions happen from said drinking. I have no sympathy for these people. 

I bothers me to the extreme.  I work in a hospital, in a busy blood bank.  No matter the amount of traumas I’ve helped with that come in from drunk driving or pedestrians being hit by drunk drivers is too many because it’s always avoidable in my eyes.  It’s a true shame people make these terrible choices.

12 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

I bothers me to the extreme.  I work in a hospital, in a busy blood bank.  No matter the amount of traumas I’ve helped with that come in from drunk driving or pedestrians being hit by drunk drivers is too many because it’s always avoidable in my eyes.  It’s a true shame people make these terrible choices.

yes sir. Because of this dude's negligence, a 22 yr old kid lost their life. I have a 22 yr old. 

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Not if he is in prison. 

Stallworth spent a year or two in jail, right? Then he came back and was mostly a non factor. In a sense, if a person pays the time, and is reformed, they shouldn’t be barred from living life. But the sentences for DUI death and injury are never severe enough.

4 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Stallworth spent a year or two in jail, right? Then he came back and was mostly a non factor. In a sense, if a person pays the time, and is reformed, they shouldn’t be barred from living life. But the sentences for DUI death and injury are never severe enough.

That was then. Be interesting to see what the penalty is now.

Ruggs made a huge mistake and I feel horrible for the family of the deceased.  There is no excuse for drunk driving in this day and age.

That said, Ruggs was a huge weapon for the Raiders as they were following the Chiefs playbook....Waller was the real winner in all of the deep routes Ruggs would run.

Ruggs leaving will help KC

w

19 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Yeah. Doing 156 sober is in itself stupid. In town? At an intersection? Doing it at twice the legal limit is definitely prison time. Well deserved prison time. 

makes you wonder just how many times he had done this same stupid shit before this accident

A coworker of mine is a huge Raiders fan.  I was shocked, though not surprised, that she went down the rabbit hole of defending Ruggs.  While she doesn’t defend with driving drunk, it became an argument about how the nfl is at fault because of hits to the head and altered mental status.  Also, she decided to question why the victim was out at 330am along with blaming Toyota for having a defective design (car burst into flames from the gas tank).

I just don’t get it.  Can’t argue with stupid I guess.