Rodgers out versus chiefs

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Don’t care what any of y’all say…..our rbs are trash.  Maybe Gore is ok.  Williams couldn’t cut that reception back in and taken the defenders momentum away?  Then the stupid penalty.   And I despise our play calling.    We are soft as 💩!

if they were used correctly then we would be more effective running the ball

53 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

What I have been saying about CEH. Everyone is mad at him and now other RBs when they don't get the ball in our system. 

57 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Not sure.  Saw OBJ get pushed by by one defender two yards deep on the goaline in an obvious running situation.   This team is soft.   We have no identity!

4 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

What I have been saying about CEH. Everyone is mad at him and now other RBs when they don't get the ball in our system. 

We don't have any running back that can burst through the lines.   Outside of Jerrick we have 3 slow running backs.  This season mimmicks the SB.   We came into the year with an offensive identity and we are 9 games in and Andy hasn't come up with any game plan to attack the cover 2 looks we've seen.   Genius' can do that during halftime, so whats the rub?   It is a stubborness to do what it takes to get the win.   Even though we won today any decent offensive would have beaten us.    We can run the ball well because we don't commit and we don't put guys in a position (I formation, qb under center, etc) to win,  we run RPO's ad nauseum which puts the Olineman in a horrible position to half way commit to run/pass, and our bookends can't keep fast edges from getting to Mahomes so the deep passes aren't working.   

Mahomes is messed up mentally and Reid is tossing gas on this dumpster fire.  Recievers aren't dialed in and ready to play, as seen by the 6-7 critical drops tonight.  We joke about the Raiders being in disarray but out team is holding on by a thread.

I love Reid but there is entirely too much talent on this O for this offense to be so pathetic.   Watching other teams that have no issue going big and pounding the rock when the defense dictates it...not us.   We are 2nd and goal at the 3 and we run a cute pass to Hardman, instead of lining Gordon up and throwing the ball up.   We have no identity.

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

You arent getting through to anyone on this. CEH isn't slow, he doesn't lack patience, he doesn't lack vision. The dude can play but still you have the same people spouting the same bs narrative as they were 6 weeks ago. 

Kareem Hunt ran a slower 40 than CEH, and he was a beast in Reids system. No RB looks good this year because Reids playcalling this year has been fucking god awful and hasn't allowed anyone to get into a groove.

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

You arent getting through to anyone on this. CEH isn't slow, he doesn't lack patience, he doesn't lack vision. The dude can play but still you have the same people spouting the same bs narrative as they were 6 weeks ago. 

Kareem Hunt ran a slower 40 than CEH, and he was a beast in Reids system. No RB looks good this year because Reids playcalling this year has been fucking god awful and hasn't allowed anyone to get into a groove.

Dude CEH is slow. And allergic to the endzone. Wake up and admit it. 

Our chance to make it all the way this year rests on our defense. Which I have all the most confidence in moving forward. What an astonishing come together by that squad. 

For the offense, part of the reason why we have been running so successfully is because Reid is disguising his runs in his pass plays. Defense never knows how to react right off the bat, allowing for confusion and opening of holes. 

The problem is our RBs aren’t hitting the holes as hard as we’d like. So far all seem a step short both physically and speed wise.

So what’s the silver lining coming from the offense? The offensive line. Their physicality is off the charts and are dominating at the line of scrimmage. Without this beast of a line, we’re square toast. 

Mahomes needs to relax. Get comfortable. Trust the game by trusting your line, because it’s not just this year they’re playing deep coverage on your ass. Better get used to it KID. Haha

The game starts with a perfect stop on defense and we run all over them in the first offensive drive. Easy TD which got a bit hard only because of the RPO BS with the 1st & 1. Then we come out abandoning the run completely and then trying to do pretty much anything that hasn't been working this year. 

I don't think there's an issue with the RBs, they have been very successful in this regime especially with EB around regardless of their origin. However we haven't been playing them in a way which has been working even in the same game. The receivers are a mess but that was expected with Hill and Kelce as the only targets but Mahomes used to make lame guys look productive when the defenses didn't know what we were going to do. Now everyone knows Reid won't run the ball more than a series and for whatever reason will try to make RPO stick. 

I'm glad the OL is coming around, that was the biggest issue and assuming we won't see Wylie going forward they will only get better. The defense seems to have found some identity and Gay & Bolton are becoming a decent duo. 

16 hours ago, jetlord said:

He hasn't played in two years, didn't practice until Friday, and Rodgers isn't going to train him up. 

Rogers is a dumb jock. A person who can play football but not much else.  He takes chemicals designed to worm horses for a viral infection, is a poor teammate, and lies whenever it is convenient for him. Personally, I would love to see the Broncos take him, let them build a system around him, then watch in puzzlement when he retires with a bundle of their cash, leaving them helpless and hapless.

But he handed the Chiefs our victory yesterday, so he is generous sometimes.

8 hours ago, sith13 said:

The game starts with a perfect stop on defense and we run all over them in the first offensive drive. Easy TD which got a bit hard only because of the RPO BS with the 1st & 1. Then we come out abandoning the run completely and then trying to do pretty much anything that hasn't been working this year. 

I don't think there's an issue with the RBs, they have been very successful in this regime especially with EB around regardless of their origin. However we haven't been playing them in a way which has been working even in the same game. The receivers are a mess but that was expected with Hill and Kelce as the only targets but Mahomes used to make lame guys look productive when the defenses didn't know what we were going to do. Now everyone knows Reid won't run the ball more than a series and for whatever reason will try to make RPO stick. 

I'm glad the OL is coming around, that was the biggest issue and assuming we won't see Wylie going forward they will only get better. The defense seems to have found some identity and Gay & Bolton are becoming a decent duo. 

There were very bright spots.  Sneed, Townsend, Butker, the pass rush,  ball security, tackling, decreased penalties.

I think the problem with the stuffed runs has more to do with the size, speed, and skill of the Packers' D line and linebackers. The Packers D made one great play after another.  They deserve a ton of respect. A lot of the problem with our offense seems to me to be continued slightly decreased accuracy and timing by Mahomes. The fact is that Kelce and others are not getting the ball exactly within a few inches of their sweet spot for catching on the run like they are used to from Mahomes.  He must be just in a slight slump.  It is hard to imagine that his loss of magical powers is anything long lasting. It seems we are all avoiding that uncomfortable and disturbing truth right now.  We are a tean built on having a QB with amazing powers.

I am wonder why Mahomes didn't scramble for a couple of third and short plays in that game. I wondered that the whole game. He didn't run once. I don't think that is bad playcalling by the coaches.  I think he is really a bit off this season in his reaction time and speed of mental processing, reading progressions, seeing who is open,  for when he has a lane for himself on plays when everyone is covered.

And again, why are we letting Sorenson play any snaps at all? It should have been 13-0, maybe 13-3.  Sorenson just totally missed that tackle. He shouldn't play.

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

There were very bright spots.  Sneed, Townsend, Butker, the pass rush,  ball security, tackling, decreased penalties.

I think the problem with the stuffed runs has more to do with the size, speed, and skill of the Packers' D line and linebackers. The Packers D made one great play after another.  They deserve a ton of respect. A lot of the problem with our offense seems to me to be continued slightly decreased accuracy and timing by Mahomes. The fact is that Kelce and others are not getting the ball exactly within a few inches of their sweet spot for catching on the run like they are used to from Mahomes.  He must be just in a slight slump.  It is hard to imagine that his loss of magical powers is anything long lasting. It seems we are all avoiding that uncomfortable and disturbing truth right now.  We are a tean built on having a QB with amazing powers.

I am wonder why Mahomes didn't scramble for a couple of third and short plays in that game. I wondered that the whole game. He didn't run once. I don't think that is bad playcalling by the coaches.  I think he is really a bit off this season in his reaction time and speed of mental processing, reading progressions, seeing who is open,  for when he has a lane for himself on plays when everyone is covered.

And again, why are we letting Sorenson play any snaps at all? It should have been 13-0, maybe 13-3.  Sorenson just totally missed that tackle. He shouldn't play.

Or it could be the most obvious shot gun hand offs with downhill momentum 🤷‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Rogers is a dumb jock. A person who can play football but not much else.  He takes chemicals designed to worm horses for a viral infection, is a poor teammate, and lies whenever it is convenient for him. Personally, I would love to see the Broncos take him, let them build a system around him, then watch in puzzlement when he retires with a bundle of their cash, leaving them helpless and hapless.

But he handed the Chiefs our victory yesterday, so he is generous sometimes.

Dumb, can't do much, poor teammate, lies whenever convenient.  Sounds like a number of people in D.C., but that probably belongs in the LR.