OBJ  

38 members have voted

1. 1. If he gets released you in?

• Yes
    • No
    • Might Consider

32 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I'll take a root canal without anaesthesia before OBJ or Jackson. 

Had that happen. Front tooth but since I had drank 3 beers I could not get the anesthesia. Worse fucking pain ever for a partial root canal.

Gordon has been out of the league and older now. I think fans have way over hyped him thinking a problem child has been would be a savior. He is what he is, maybe it gets better hopefully. Not like the play calling is doing any player any favors right now so hard to tell.

23 minutes ago, dhitter said:

I think Gordon is an unfortunate victim of Pat's tendencies. Mahomes is almost always looking to his two steady anchors ...Hill and Kelce. He needs to force himself to try and get others involved. Spread it around more by design. OBJ won't change that.

Really? There has been games where he has had 8 or 9 different receivers.  He also has had seasons where 12 different players score reception tds too. Mahomes does one thing well, he goes through his reads and will continue to do so even if running.

I can't count how many times he runs up to the scrimmage and does not cross it as he continues to look to throw before running.

24 minutes ago, dhitter said:

I think Gordon is an unfortunate victim of Pat's tendencies. Mahomes is almost always looking to his two steady anchors ...Hill and Kelce. He needs to force himself to try and get others involved. Spread it around more by design. OBJ won't change that.

Good point. Gordon has 1 catch on 1 target. Either Pat's not looking for him, he's not getting open or he's not on the field. It sure would be nice if a D had to worry about more than Hill/Kelce. 

17 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Gordon has been out of the league and older now. I think fans have way over hyped him thinking a problem child has been would be a savior. He is what he is, maybe it gets better hopefully. Not like the play calling is doing any player any favors right now so hard to tell.

never heard that part best case was a replacement for Hammy. Time will tell but I agree that Pat is doing him no favors

33 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Really? There has been games where he has had 8 or 9 different receivers.  He also has had seasons where 12 different players score reception tds too. Mahomes does one thing well, he goes through his reads and will continue to do so even if running.

I can't count how many times he runs up to the scrimmage and does not cross it as he continues to look to throw before running.

Look at the distribution, targets, when they happen in the game. Is Kelce or Hill on the sidelines when others get a bone from Pat? A lot factors into it. 6 other guys getting one catch each will show up in a stat line but that doesn't mean Mahomes is spreading it around.

Gordon included, would any of these WRs on our roster be a realistically productive WR2 or WR3 on any other team? I don’t think so myself. They are mostly small, “fast”, deep route guys. Andy got away from the very quick swing passes and dedicated runs in big stretches of the game Monday. That hurt the offense.

3 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Gordon included, would any of these WRs on our roster be a realistically productive WR2 or WR3 on any other team? I don’t think so myself. They are mostly small, “fast”, deep route guys. Andy got away from the very quick swing passes and dedicated runs in big stretches of the game Monday. That hurt the offense.

Hill and Hardman are only 2 under 6’1”. But WR2 is a fair point. I like Pringle. Gordon has potential, but no body has solidified WR2.

6 hours ago, dhitter said:

Look at the distribution, targets, when they happen in the game. Is Kelce or Hill on the sidelines when others get a bone from Pat? A lot factors into it. 6 other guys getting one catch each will show up in a stat line but that doesn't mean Mahomes is spreading it around.

64, 39, 25, 19, 18 for top 5 receivers in receptions. I would assume this is on par with other teams having 2 main targets and their 3rd or 4th receivers are not great,when only 2 main targets are worth a damn. The fact the rb's don't get more receptions in this system under Reid is a good sign of how he just does not use them when he use to all the time before.

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

64, 39, 25, 19, 18 for top 5 receivers in receptions. I would assume this is on par with other teams having 2 main targets and their 3rd or 4th receivers are not great,when only 2 main targets are worth a damn. The fact the rb's don't get more receptions in this system under Reid is a good sign of how he just does not use them when he use to all the time before.

It is skewed a bit in KC though, given we throw the ball 71% of the time. If our run % was last in NFL, I assume pass % is first. 64 catches in 8 games means Hill has a chance to break the NFL record, especially with an added game.