OBJ  

38 members have voted

1. 1. If he gets released you in?

• Yes
    • No
    • Might Consider

39 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Being released. If he clears waivers I want him here. I don't think that 1 injury has completely zapped his explosiveness. He was never a fit in Cleveland. Be interesting to see how this goes.

I’m too lazy to look it up.  Where do we stand on the waiver wire?  

Heard on the radio on the way home from work that the cap number the rest of the way if he's claimed off of waivers is over 7 million, so no one is expected to claim him, and once he clears he will be free to negotiate with anyone. 

The Chiefs need to sign him for 2 reasons. 

1.  It's a complete flier, if it works, the reward is damn high, if it fails, oh well. 

2.  The Raiders make the most sense for him because they have an obvious need at receiver after the Ruggs release.  That's why the Chiefs need to sign him, to keep the Raiders from adding a needed weapon.  

OBJ needs to be a Chief. 

14 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Won’t be mad either way whether he ends up a Chief or not. 

Patty seems to be lasered focus on getting the ball to Kelce and Hill. 

Has only targeted Gordon once. 

3 targets and 1 reception. Only played in 4 games, not all game either in those for snaps,, after being out for a long time. Give him time to get back into the swing of things plus he will need timing with Mahomes etc.

14 hours ago, moons314 said:

Heard on the radio on the way home from work that the cap number the rest of the way if he's claimed off of waivers is over 7 million, so no one is expected to claim him, and once he clears he will be free to negotiate with anyone. 

The Chiefs need to sign him for 2 reasons. 

1.  It's a complete flier, if it works, the reward is damn high, if it fails, oh well. 

2.  The Raiders make the most sense for him because they have an obvious need at receiver after the Ruggs release.  That's why the Chiefs need to sign him, to keep the Raiders from adding a needed weapon.  

OBJ needs to be a Chief. 

thats a hell of a strategy

3 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Yeah the claiming team will need to have at least 7.25 mill in cap space which eliminates 3/4 of the league. Hard to see anyone committing that to a guy who hasn't produced much this year. 

Years tbh. Dude hasn’t done shit since he was a Giant

1 hour ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

$$$$$$$$$$$, winning team, already have Gordon.....need more???

The dude has made 63 million dollars in his career already and will be a UFA soon. We have been to back to back SBs, have the best QB in the league, and are still very much alive for the playoffs. And Gordon isn't exactly taking a bunch of receptions away from everyone else, with his 1/3 of a catch per game average.

So yeah. Give me more.

9 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

The dude has made 63 million dollars in his career already and will be a UFA soon. We have been to back to back SBs, have the best QB in the league, and are still very much alive for the playoffs. And Gordon isn't exactly taking a bunch of receptions away from everyone else, with his 1/3 of a catch per game average.

So yeah. Give me more.

Ok, Hill and Kelce are  1-2 targets, he would be 3rd, MAYBE, he could go to LV and be target 1 probably.  Who cares what he's made, he's a diva, and will want a decent contract.  He's very injury prone.  While we are in contention, do you really think we have a chance after our last 3 games?  We needed a game winning drive to beat the GIANTS of all teams!  This team is lost this year, and MY opinion is we will be lucky to be .500.

39 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Ok, Hill and Kelce are  1-2 targets, he would be 3rd, MAYBE, he could go to LV and be target 1 probably.  Who cares what he's made, he's a diva, and will want a decent contract.  He's very injury prone.  While we are in contention, do you really think we have a chance after our last 3 games?  We needed a game winning drive to beat the GIANTS of all teams!  This team is lost this year, and MY opinion is we will be lucky to be .500.

as of now we have the 16th pick.. think of the possibilities.