Chiefs Game Thread

This offense is down right hot dog shit. 
That TD pass to kelce is more of the passing we need to do. Inside the hashes and out right away. 

Mahomes has to stop these deep balls. The one to hill one on one is okay but others are hullshit with kelce wide open. 
I’m not sure what is going on with mahomes. He is not seeing field like he used to. Happy feet and hurrying up. Maybe beaded off o line or focused to much on staying in pocket and he’s not as patient ? 
Defense did okay. I’m sure why our young LB are losing reps to Neumann and Sorenson. Same with watts. 
anyways it’s a win. Raiders lost so we are a game closer. Log jam in afc west. 
hope spags and ried follows Denver game script for Dallas. 

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

Can't imagine playing against Rodgers with this offense. We would lose by something like 30 at home :(

Same could be said about us last time we played them with Henne, yet Rodgers had to drive the ball in the 4th to win it for them.  You never know.   Their D hasn't changed, their Oline is really good and they have lots of weapons.   D played better and gained confidence and the O didn't turn it over (kinda).    O is far more concerning at this point of the season than the D.

KC has no identity.  Watching the Titans.  They are a tough hard nosed team and they play like that.  Lose their best player and they still have the same identity.   We on the other hand are soft and finesse and teams force us to be tough and run and we run some soft RPO run scheme instead of lining up in the I with a full back and then getting creative out of that.   When we do run it, it works and we find success.