Chiefs Game Thread

I will never understand Andy‘s attitude about not taking what the defense gives. He schemes it just fine the opening drive. Then he becomes anti-Herm and goes pass pass pass punt. Everyone knows if we are shotgun formation that it will be a slow developing run or pass. And they can stop the run with the front 6 or 7. So safeties stay deep. That is the offense like 80% of the snaps. Almost every TV personality comments on it now. He is doing the stuff that sunk him in Philly. Nobody on the offensive side of the ball looks like they are having fun at any point of the game. Not pre game, not in game, not halftime, not post game. The defense got fired up teeing off on a bad QB and looked motivated.

It is like Andy says, “so you want me to prove I can run? Nah, I am going to prove I am better by throwing when you know the pass is coming. If I can beat your high ground advantage, I will prove just how smart and good we are.”

Mahomes is a lot of fun to watch when it works. But defenses are literally begging us to run. Nothing as old school as run to open the pass. Nobody respects the shotgun anymore.

8 hours ago, artsy said:

Man! That's good shit!

I was looking all the screen for him, then I saw him in the middle of the Oline PUTTIN IN WORK!

I have a man crush on him now...

I’m shocked he hasn’t gotten more run. He is electric. But you know, the offense is really hard to learn so I’m sure he has a ways to go.