Raiders Game..

I had a dream, while taking a short nap. Chiefs win 35-3.  The Chiefs hit big plays, had turnovers go their way and completely shell shocked Carr.

If the Chiefs do get a lot of pressure on Carr, this is quite possible.  The Chiefs Offense is due to break out and the Raiders are not a Defensive powerhouse.  If the Chiefs get up early, this dream might actually come true. We all know the Chiefs will be up for this and if we jump on them early, we may really fracture the Raiders will considering all the recent bad things that have happened.

I am going with the Dream.

Chiefs 35. Raiders. 3

50 minutes ago, Calichief said:

If the chiefs can’t get RT squared away it could be happy feet in the pocket. 
the raiders top two pass rushers are maybe the best tandem in the league. Their motors never stop.

raiders 31 chiefs… 20 

Yup, this is what I'm afraid of.

Everyone here is saying that we should pound the rock on them, even the national pundits are saying that. But when had Andy ever did what we all think he should do?

5 hours ago, Docbarnabee said:

I had a dream, while taking a short nap. Chiefs win 35-3.  The Chiefs hit big plays, had turnovers go their way and completely shell shocked Carr.

If the Chiefs do get a lot of pressure on Carr, this is quite possible.  The Chiefs Offense is due to break out and the Raiders are not a Defensive powerhouse.  If the Chiefs get up early, this dream might actually come true. We all know the Chiefs will be up for this and if we jump on them early, we may really fracture the Raiders will considering all the recent bad things that have happened.

I am going with the Dream.

Chiefs 35. Raiders. 3

Can I have what your smoking? 

This is KC opportunity to eliminate all the negative BS from fans and press. The team will be ready to get back to being the division leader and into the SB conversation. Chiefs will show up angry and ready to rock. Mahomes will be MVP Mahomes. Raiders are without Ruggs and that is a big deal. 

Chiefs roll 34-24 with Raiders scoring in garbage time.

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

Gotta add at least 7 to the Raiders score due to the Sorenson factor and subtract 7 from the Chiefs for the Wylie factor.  Should be a close game.  

Since Carr loves to look for and throw to his TE so much....my guess is Sorenson will be the one responsible for covering Waller because that would be dumb and yet.... So look for him to have a stat line around 11 catches, 158 yards and at least one TD.

On 11/12/2021 at 8:40 PM, SEMO said:

Hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t see us scoring enough points.  Too many drives stalling lately, getting 3 or 0, instead of 6.

24-20 Faiders

No way in hell we lose this game. This'll be our first complete game of the year. We gonna roll these mfers. 

37-20.