Raiders Game..

If not for a dumb st to, we have looked good. Mahomes is taking what they are giving, he has found kelce. This would be a 3rd win in a row if we get it. Some here did not think we would win 4 more after the titans. Not calling that person out but the fact some were jumping ship way to soon imo. Defense has done well and that turnover cost us 7 for them to score.

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

If not for a dumb st to, we have looked good. Mahomes is taking what they are giving, he has found kelce. This would be a 3rd win in a row if we get it. Some here did not think we would win 4 more after the titans. Not calling that person out but the fact some were jumping ship way to soon imo. Defense has done well and that turnover cost us 7 for them to score.

It wasn't jumping ship... maybe lowering expectations... but not jumping ship

Just now, moons314 said:

If not for special teams, we dominated that half.  I didn’t like how Reid played the end of the half.  It felt like he was playing for 3 the whole time.  

Yeah. And we held them to 82 yards of offense with the turnover coming at the 50. Man if not for that it should be 23 or 27 points for us. Missed fg and that turnover has kept them in. Mahomes is looking good, we are running the ball and taking what they are giving. I hope we keep it up.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Yeah. And we held them to 82 yards of offense with the turnover coming at the 50. Man if not for that it should be 23 or 27 points for us. Missed fg and that turnover has kept them in. Mahomes is looking good, we are running the ball and taking what they are giving. I hope we keep it up.

Need 17-21 in the 2nd half