Raiders Game..

Ahhh, finally executed a complete game plan on all phases.

Congrats to pat for staying patient and taking what they gave him.  good on Reid/eb for calling a complete offensive gameplan for 60 min.

And a small nod to Spags for minimizing the snaps for Sorenson and Niemann. 

3 minutes ago, NCChief said:

I don't know what my favorite part of this game was. Mahomes' 5TDs or Chris Jones back to back bitch slaps on Carr's garbage time pass attempts.

It was Alll good, bro!

We've all been missing this type of performance from our team this season.  

A game when they put it together on both sides of the ball even special teams.

Now let's hope they build off of it.

8 minutes ago, NCChief said:

I don't know what my favorite part of this game was. Mahomes' 5TDs or Chris Jones back to back bitch slaps on Carr's garbage time pass attempts.

Favorite part?  Watt leading the D in tackles while Sorenson warmed the bench for the most part. 

7 minutes ago, artsy said:

Haha...anyone notice how Andy didnt take his foot off the gas? 

I assume he wanted to send a message..

I'm not sure, but it's a cool idea. I just like the fact they they have learned and worked on some things. They clearly are coaching these guys on what they have to do.  When some analyst would say teams have figured the Chiefs out, I've always thought to myself, what happens when the Chiefs counter and figure them out. 

I honestly wasn't sure they'd figure it out this season, and they still may not have totally, but this was a fun game to watch. 

Such a nail-biter :D

Shows how capable our offense is a long as we don't stay in its way. The play-action worked like a charm even when everybody was waiting for the pass. I would have preferred to run more later in the game but I guess Reid wanted to boost the morale and confidence of the passing attack. 5 guys averaging 10+ yards per catch, interior DL getting to the QB, Sorensen sitting out more than usual, definitely a fun game to watch. 

50 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Such a nail-biter :D

Shows how capable our offense is a long as we don't stay in its way. The play-action worked like a charm even when everybody was waiting for the pass. I would have preferred to run more later in the game but I guess Reid wanted to boost the morale and confidence of the passing attack. 5 guys averaging 10+ yards per catch, interior DL getting to the QB, Sorensen sitting out more than usual, definitely a fun game to watch. 

And a turnover which would have probably had another score. Coulda had 50

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

And a turnover which would have probably had another score. Coulda had 50

Yet another example of a guy with questionable roster spot trying to do too much, at least it wasn't on offense as we are used to but definitely gave some hope to the Raiders. 

I had a dream of a 35-3 ass whooping of the Raiders.   Well guys.   I was not that far off.  41-14  .    Thorough ass whooping.  

We got up early,  did not let up on them and the mistakes came from the Raiders.  The few times that the Raiders moved the ball,  Carr was had time in the pocket.  Otherwise ,  he had a rough day.      

8 hours ago, artsy said:

anyone notice how Andy didnt take his foot off the gas?

The fake punt was glorious. A back-breaker.

And I just love to break the raiders' back.

Seriously tho, that is the kind of play that can give a team a huge confidence boost... and can actually change a season

3 hours ago, Docbarnabee said:

I had a dream of a 35-3 ass whooping of the Raiders.   Well guys.   I was not that far off.  41-14  .    Thorough ass whooping.  

We got up early,  did not let up on them and the mistakes came from the Raiders.  The few times that the Raiders moved the ball,  Carr was had time in the pocket.  Otherwise ,  he had a rough day.      

you called it doc... 

now please take a nap and have sweet dreams for the Dallas game 🙂