I didn't want this to be true

53 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

It's not funny.  Now I have to wear a former chiefs jersey for the rest of my life.  I can no longer be a Mahomo.

I actually put my lucky Mahomes shirt back ON prior to last night's game. My wife got it for me a couple yrs ago. We were playing so badly I thought it's luck had run out and stopped wearing it after the Bills game. But last night felt right.

1 hour ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

You all do realize that what you wear has ZERO effect on what happens in a game right???  Just sayin!

Look at this guy. He doesn't get it. I have a cursed DT jersey that I haven't worn in years.  It is responsible for the Chiefs missing the playoffs in '99 and then his car crash. Just sayin'

2 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

You all do realize that what you wear has ZERO effect on what happens in a game right???  Just sayin!

What?!? 

I'll have you know the Entire Team owes their Super Bowl win to my Lake Dawson jersey from 1994.

Yes, it still fits.

But it's tight. 

18 minutes ago, VIChiefFan said:

Look at this guy. He doesn't get it. I have a cursed DT jersey that I haven't worn in years.  It is responsible for the Chiefs missing the playoffs in '99 and then his car crash. Just sayin'

Technically, they missed the playoffs in 99 because I sat in the wrong chair for the overtime loss to the Raiders to end the season.  

You all are funny.  I mean when we started 9-0 one year, I didn't shave for those 9 weeks, by week 10, I was ready for them to lose!!!!!!!!!!  Also I wore my chiefs jersey for the Tennessee game, and the chargers game, wore a different shirt for the baltimore and the bills game.  BUT, I did wear a different shirt for the Packers and same one for the Raiders, and it will be my go to against the Cowboys, BUT that is only because it is SO warm and cozy.  No other superstitions involved AT ALL!

15 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I have suspected for quite a while.  After a lot of soul searching, I switched from my white mahomes jersey to my red LDT MD jersey.  I think it's pretty obvious what this means. 

So it was your fault all along. Got it.