Dallas Game Predictions

On to the next.

Dallas is loaded everywhere.

Going to take a perfect game. They have 4-5 receiving options including two under the radar TE’s. Going to have to get pressure which will tough against that OL.

on defense they are opportunistic but not great.

should be a good game. 

Dallas does scare me some because I've seem them in some games. They have some talent and beat the Chiefs pretty bad last time they played in Dallas. Having said that, I was worried about the Raiders, so I don't know much. 

1 minute ago, qnet said:

Dallas does scare me some because I've seem them in some games. They have some talent and beat the Chiefs pretty bad last time they played in Dallas. Having said that, I was worried about the Raiders, so I don't know much. 

Lol...Your eyes are not lying to you. They scare me too. But their only wins over "DECENT" teams include the Chargers by 3 and the Pats with a rookie qb early in the year.

The rest of their wins were against scrubs, sorta like us..lol.

The way our run defense is playing gives me a nice amount of optimism tho. 

48 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

I think the Chiefs will be incredibly over matched and we will see flaws in offensive play calling this week. Defense will look overwhelmed playing a team with this much talent.

Chiefs lose 34-23

Incredibly Overmatched? I respectfully incredibly disagree. No team is that much better than KC. Its the Mahomes factor.

Glad I am going to the game so I don’t have to listen to the broadcast so I don’t have to hear the pundits rave about the Cowboys. 

Chiefs 31-24

Didn’t the Broncos “figure them out”. Lay out the blueprint to beating them? That’s what I hear when we get spanked. 

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

Glad I am going to the game so I don’t have to listen to the broadcast so I don’t have to hear the pundits rave about the Cowboys. 

Chiefs 31-24

Didn’t the Broncos “figure them out”. Lay out the blueprint to beating them? That’s what I hear when we get spanked. 

it will be on fox so i bet we get Aikman and buck having orgasms on the air about Dak and Zeke etc

17 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Incredibly Overmatched? I respectfully incredibly disagree. No team is that much better than KC. Its the Mahomes factor.

All I'm saying is not to get your hopes up. This Defense is Jekyll and Hyde. Which one will show up Sunday afternoon? I believe Dallas defense will get the needed stops to win this game. I'm still not sold on the chiefs defense. If they can hold this Dallas offense to FGs part of the time then maybe there is a chance. This will be about as dynamic a team the Chiefs have seen all season.

6 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

All I'm saying is not to get your hopes up. This Defense is Jekyll and Hyde. Which one will show up Sunday afternoon? I believe Dallas defense will get the needed stops to win this game. I'm still not sold on the chiefs defense. If they can hold this Dallas offense to FGs part of the time then maybe there is a chance. This will be about as dynamic a team the Chiefs have seen all season.

I choose to keep my hopes up. Its easy to go negative in life.

Even with all the defensive improvements and the Chiefs recent offensive adjustments I’m taking a wait and see position. 

Can the Chiefs stop a talented team with legit playoff aspirations cause it didn’t happen against the Titans, Bills or Chargers when we wanted and needed to see something? 
I’m happy they destroyed the Raiders but it’s just one game all season so far where every facet of the game contributed. 
if the Chiefs continue a winning streak against quality teams they have to face I’ll have a basis to prognosticate on. Until then it’s wait and see for me.