Dallas Game Predictions

On 11/15/2021 at 12:19 PM, mex said:

Dallas goes as Zeke goes. Limit their running game.

Our DL has been magnificent vs the run, so I like our chances.

Score early, score often. Just like vs the raiders

Not sure I totally agree about our DL. Just 2 weeks ago Dillon for the Packers ran at 5.8 yards a clip. Problem was their coach chose to run him only 8 times. I've seen more bad run defense than good this year. It's getting better. I hope the Raiders game is a sign they've turned a corner and figured out some things. Cowboys Oline much better than the Raiders.

16 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Not sure I totally agree about our DL. Just 2 weeks ago Dillon for the Packers ran at 5.8 yards a clip. Problem was their coach chose to run him only 8 times. I've seen more bad run defense than good this year. It's getting better. I hope the Raiders game is a sign they've turned a corner and figured out some things. Cowboys Oline much better than the Raiders.

Reed is playing okay and not just because of his first sack.  Clark looks healthy.  Jones is Jones and Ingrahm is a good addition.  The line is much better than at the beginning of the season.  Not a top line, but at least acceptable.  

5 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Reed is playing okay and not just because of his first sack.  Clark looks healthy.  Jones is Jones and Ingrahm is a good addition.  The line is much better than at the beginning of the season.  Not a top line, but at least acceptable.  

Don't disagree with any of that. I need to see it consistently. Can't underestimate Engram's signing and the positive effect it has had for sure.

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

I think Ingram has improved our run defense... did he play vs GB? I can't remember...

1 hour ago, mex said:

I think Ingram has improved our run defense... did he play vs GB? I can't remember...

He did some, but less than half the snaps IIRC.  Actually, Dana is probably better against the run, but Ingrahm add another pass rush element.  Nnadi and Wharton are okay in the rotation.  Saunders always seems to be hurting.  Too bad.  He has the physical dimensions.  

16 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Get to 7-4 at the bye week.  Get healthy and have momentum.  I agree!  Defense looks to be rounding into form and hopefully the O has worked itself out of the rut.

This is the best offense we will face all year. This will truly show where the defense is.