Dallas Game Predictions

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Dallas 35-10

If the chiefs can hold zeke/pollard to less than 100-120 yds, the chiefs have a great chance to win.  Dak doesn't like to be hit or pressured. keep them in 3rd and longs, double Ceedee Lamb and bring pressure. 

I still don't believe in Dallas defense. Their secondary, with the exception of Diggs, is still suspect. If we run the same offensive gameplan as last week, score points in the end and keep Dallas offense on the sidelines we should be able to escape with a win. 

HOWEVER..imo, if Dallas spreads out the defense and pounds the chiefs with the running game and throwing to Pollard out of the backfield Dallas will score points...often. Which in turn, will influence Reid/EB and Mahomes to start "pressing" again. And we know what the offense looks like when they start PRESSING.

So IMO, this game will depend on how well the Defense plays. If the defense can force punts, turnovers or hold Dallas to FGs, the offense wont feel the need to start pressing and can execute an efficient and effective offense with the short stuff, running game, screens etc..

In Mahomes' first 3 years this was not an issue. We always felt like no matter how the defense played, we always had a chance with Patty MACK, I don't feel that way at this point in time..Maybe later, but not now.

5 hours ago, Calichief said:

After thinking it over -

this is not the raiders

Dallas offense is legit and their defense has serious play makers.

dallas 34

kc 20

not to worry, chiefs still win the division 

And I don’t think the offense will struggle. It will because Dallas had the rock for a lopsided time 

Cowboys placed Amari Cooper on the reserve/COVID list.

Welp. Not only will Cooper miss Sunday's riveting showdown in Kansas City, there's a chance the veteran wideout is not able to get cleared in time for Thanksgiving against the Raiders, either. It's a disastrous on-field development that increases the usage of both Michael Gallup and Dalton Schultz out of necessity. Managers should also expect CeeDee Lamb to stay glued to the field both from the boundary and slot as a full-time player.

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Cowboys placed Amari Cooper on the reserve/COVID list.

Welp. Not only will Cooper miss Sunday's riveting showdown in Kansas City, there's a chance the veteran wideout is not able to get cleared in time for Thanksgiving against the Raiders, either. It's a disastrous on-field development that increases the usage of both Michael Gallup and Dalton Schultz out of necessity. Managers should also expect CeeDee Lamb to stay glued to the field both from the boundary and slot as a full-time player.

Wow..another break for dem chiefs!

Leaning towards Dallas since they've been the most consistent.  Not sold KC has it figured out since our win steak is again NY, GB back up, and the Raiders who are imploding last few weeks. Hope it's legit, but I remain skeptical.  This game should solidify if we are contenders or pretenders in my mind. Hope it's the former. 

It's hard to say. I was listening to some analysts and they don't seem sure.  

Wiley, I thought he was a hater; but when the Chief were losing I thought he made some decent points. Now he basically says, if the Chiefs don't totally dominate the Cowboys in a win, it still will be questions. 

I was leaning toward the Cowboys, but still not sure. 

41 minutes ago, qnet said:

It's hard to say. I was listening to some analysts and they don't seem sure.  

Wiley, I thought he was a hater; but when the Chief were losing I thought he made some decent points. Now he basically says, if the Chiefs don't totally dominate the Cowboys in a win, it still will be questions. 

I was leaning toward the Cowboys, but still not sure. 

Wiley is a fucking clown and a bonafide chiefs hater. 

6 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Leaning towards Dallas since they've been the most consistent.  Not sold KC has it figured out since our win steak is again NY, GB back up, and the Raiders who are imploding last few weeks. Hope it's legit, but I remain skeptical.  This game should solidify if we are contenders or pretenders in my mind. Hope it's the former. 

Well when we were struggling it was on us, no matter if it was WFT or Philly etc. Now we get better teams that have their own issues and we are playing better. I would think that would show us going in the right direction on defense,  fixing the offense, figuring out the 2 high etc. Good or bad teams we were struggling, but now we are looking good.  I would say contenders. Remember even when struggling we still had chances to win some of those games like Ravens, chargers etc.

5 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Well when we were struggling it was on us, no matter if it was WFT or Philly etc. Now we get better teams that have their own issues and we are playing better. I would think that would show us going in the right direction on defense,  fixing the offense, figuring out the 2 high etc. Good or bad teams we were struggling, but now we are looking good.  I would say contenders. Remember even when struggling we still had chances to win some of those games like Ravens, chargers etc.

You make some good points. I agree KC could be 8-2 with a play here or there. Of course that could be said by almost every team with 5-5 records. Kc has recent wins against some lousy QBs and a Raider team that is in complete turmoil. This Dallas game will give me a better idea of what this team is. Even a well fought close loss will be a very good indicator of a team ready to roll after the bye.

6 hours ago, kkuenn said:

We are literally 2 turnovers from being 8 and 2. 

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

We are literally 2 turnovers from being 8 and 2. 

Exactly.  When the T.O. margin is -2 or -3, even a good team won't beat another good team very often.  All four losses have been against division leaders and if the Chiefs' problems were just a slump, they can recover and win the West.  A loss to the Cowboys won't damage the season all that much if they have solved what ailed them earlier.