Dallas Game Predictions

34 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Everyone talking about Dallas' balanced attack. Average YPC on the season are almost the same. It's just that Dallas runs the ball more than the Chiefs. Their run defense can be exploited. Will Andy try it? Probably not.

No he won’t.

Tyrann Mathieu was added to the Chiefs' injury list with a chest injury and is considered questionable for Week 11 against the Cowboys. 

It's exceedingly rare for a player to be added to the injury report a few hours before kickoff. Perhaps Mathieu hurt himself in warmups. Kansas City's somewhat improved defense could be dominated by the potent Dallas passing attack if Mathieu is unable to suit up. 

Just now, sith13 said:

Not sure what happens on defense with HB out. If it's Sorenson getting the snaps I can see him being targeted for quite a bit of mistakes but Spags showed signs of moving away from him last week so there's some hope. 

No choice maybe, Sneed and Watts questionable 

39 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Tyrann Mathieu was added to the Chiefs' injury list with a chest injury and is considered questionable for Week 11 against the Cowboys. 

It's exceedingly rare for a player to be added to the injury report a few hours before kickoff. Perhaps Mathieu hurt himself in warmups. Kansas City's somewhat improved defense could be dominated by the potent Dallas passing attack if Mathieu is unable to suit up. 

22 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Sneed and Watts questionable now 

Are the Chiefs playing games? Why are all these players questionable all of a sudden?

On 11/19/2021 at 6:16 PM, Biggjliv4 said:

Leaning towards Dallas since they've been the most consistent.

Like how they played the donks? 

2021 NFL season doesn't know the meaning of consistency.

I think we have a decent chance if the crowd gets in it... offense is finding it's rhythm and the defense is slowly improving. Patrick wants this game... 

edit: just saw the latest injury report.. shit

wtf we can't catch a break

14 hours ago, Calichief said:

I was wrong defense is legit. Andy took what was there today. Need a wr 2

Need Mahomes to throw to wr#2.  Pringle could have been used more.  I love what Mahomes has done and can do, but he doesn't seem to trust anyone beyond Hill and Kelce when there's opportunities for Pringle, Gray, a RB, etc. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Need Mahomes to throw to wr#2.  Pringle could have been used more.  I love what Mahomes has done and can do, but he doesn't seem to trust anyone beyond Hill and Kelce when there's opportunities for Pringle, Gray, a RB, etc. 

the check downs were there yesterday. He didn’t take them like he did in Vegas. He’s definitely still struggling a bit. That interception was on kelce. He’s been really killed my drops. Some have been picked, some have killed drives.