Just now, azchief21 said:

I know they can improve a bit but I love their attitude and fun to watch. They are nasty and pancaking some folks. Trashing opponents @ the LOS and 20 yards downfield. 

I think people that are bitching about Veach forget that he completely rebuilt the offensive line in a single off season and put together a pretty solid group.  

16 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I think people that are bitching about Veach forget that he completely rebuilt the offensive line in a single off season and put together a pretty solid group.  

People can bitch about other parts of the team. Not so much about the O Line.

29 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

They are coming together. I think this last game will give everyone a confidence boost. If we keep taking what teams give us, they will adjust and then we go back to what we did before or if 2 high, take the small plays....pick your poison 

22 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I'm not saying they can't bitch about other parts.  I'm saying that completely rebuilding 100 percent of the starting OL takes a lot of resources.  And I think after the Super Bowl, we all agreed that completely rebuilding the OL was the single most important thing.  What he did with the OL has to be factored in when considering what he was able to do in other areas. 

37 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Orlando brown was bitch slapping yannick last night. He tossed him like a rag last night 

Don't tell that to some of the people in here. I remember arguing with one individual several weeks ago, who actually said something along the lines of "they traded for him in an an attempt to get a franchise LT, that attempt failed." He said that in OCTOBER. That had to have been like week 7. 

🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Don't tell that to some of the people in here. I remember arguing with one individual several weeks ago, who actually said something along the lines of "they traded for him in an an attempt to get a franchise LT, that attempt failed." He said that in OCTOBER. That had to have been like week 7. 

🤣🤣🤣

Just chucked his ass

5 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Brown haters won’t have anything to talk about soon.

Lol..Just to be clear...I was not a hater. I was/am a critic. and he did struggle with speed rushers.

It appears however that he has made a conscious effort to address his deficiency and that is the sign of a player who wants to be GREAT. 

I am very happy that he is doing everything that he can to perfect his craft. I hope he's here as the LT for a very long time.

2 hours ago, artsy said:

Lol..Just to be clear...I was not a hater. I was/am a critic. and he did struggle with speed rushers.

It appears however that he has made a conscious effort to address his deficiency and that is the sign of a player who wants to be GREAT. 

I am very happy that he is doing everything that he can to perfect his craft. I hope he's here as the LT for a very long time.

It was an adjustment period. Going from rt to lt. Going from run offense to pass.