CEH & Fountain active for today's game

1 hour ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

I wonder how many touches CEH will have. I think Williams has earned the right to start and get a majority of the workload again this week.

I think if they gave CEH the touches Williams has had, you will see why they drafted him so high. It is criminal to have a weapon like this and not use him. I do think he will not get many today as they ease him back in this week with the bye next. CEH, if he got 15 to 20 runs with 5 receptions would be good to see going forward each week. He can be a 1200 to 1500 total yards type guy easily imo if used.

13 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I think if they gave CEH the touches Williams has had, you will see why they drafted him so high. It is criminal to have a weapon like this and not use him. I do think he will not get many today as they ease him back in this week with the bye next. CEH, if he got 15 to 20 runs with 5 receptions would be good to see going forward each week. He can be a 1200 to 1500 total yards type guy easily imo if used.

IF he is used correctly...and can keep injuries to a minimum

1 hour ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

I wonder how many touches CEH will have. I think Williams has earned the right to start and get a majority of the workload again this week.

I doubt CEH gets serious touches with the bye coming up after so much time off. May be a few series but Williams is the likely starter and gets majority of the snaps. 

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

That Williams guy UDFA is pretty good. 

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

CEH averaged 16.25 touches per game in the first 4 games, (I omitted the partial game he left injured).  DW, (omitting the Buffalo game where they split) In the 5 games since CEH has been out, has averaged 18 touches per game.  It's not like DW is getting some crazy amount of opportunities that CEH didn't, he's just been more effective, particularly as a receiver out of the backfield.  Yards per touch overall , they are identical.  Oh, and DW hasn't put the ball on the ground.  

37 minutes ago, moons314 said:

CEH averaged 16.25 touches per game in the first 4 games, (I omitted the partial game he left injured).  DW, (omitting the Buffalo game where they split) In the 5 games since CEH has been out, has averaged 18 touches per game.  It's not like DW is getting some crazy amount of opportunities that CEH didn't, he's just been more effective, particularly as a receiver out of the backfield.  Yards per touch overall , they are identical.  Oh, and DW hasn't put the ball on the ground.  

And DW averages 18.6 as a 3rd back the 5 games CEH has been out. Thing is the titans games was such a blow out he got hardly any touches because of it or it would be even more. People complained about slowness of CEH when he ran a better 40. He also was brought in for his receiving skills not including the 1 reception against Buffalo he had a grand total of 7 receptions. He never even got 20 run attempts while DW got 21 attempts his first game after CEH for a grand total of 62 yards. While CEH with 17 and 14 attempts has two 100+ yard rushing games.  

Throw the numbers around all you want, we were and have not utilized CEH to his potential. 

8 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

And DW averages 18.6 as a 3rd back the 5 games CEH has been out. Thing is the titans games was such a blow out he got hardly any touches because of it. People complained about slowness of CEH when he ran a better 40. He also was brought in for his receiving skills not including the 1 reception against Buffalo he had a grand total of 7 receptions. He never even got 20 run attempts while DW got 21 attempts his first game after CEH for a grand total of 62 yards. While CEH with 17 and 14 attempts has two 100+ yard rushing games.  

Throw the numbers around all you want, we were and have not utilized CEH to his potential. 

Forgot to say Williams has 1 fumble in his career with limited play time. CEH has had 2. Not a great argument really there.

12 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

And DW averages 18.6 as a 3rd back the 5 games CEH has been out. Thing is the titans games was such a blow out he got hardly any touches because of it or it would be even more. People complained about slowness of CEH when he ran a better 40. He also was brought in for his receiving skills not including the 1 reception against Buffalo he had a grand total of 7 receptions. He never even got 20 run attempts while DW got 21 attempts his first game after CEH for a grand total of 62 yards. While CEH with 17 and 14 attempts has two 100+ yard rushing games.  

So you're saying that 2 touches per game is somehow holding CEH back?  40 times are irrelevant, because while CEH may have a good 40 time, he has an issue with quickness.  I don't know if that's physical or mental, but 40 times and game speed are very different.  He's also been a complete non factor in the passing game since he's been here.  

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Have you ever seen a RB throw the ball to himself? Please provide a link if so. I'd love to see that. 

You have film showing CEH running free in the secondary while being ignored?  How about some film showing his mad skills catching the ball?  

18 minutes ago, moons314 said:

So you're saying that 2 touches per game is somehow holding CEH back?  40 times are irrelevant, because while CEH may have a good 40 time, he has an issue with quickness.  I don't know if that's physical or mental, but 40 times and game speed are very different.  He's also been a complete non factor in the passing game since he's been here.  

8 receptions this year is not on him. That is a guy who was drafted because of his receiving skills not being used at all, which is the point I am making 

20 minutes ago, moons314 said:

And yet he has 2 100 yard games. None for anyone else.

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

CEH turns 7 yard runs into 3 yard dancing around before committing to a hole.

10 hours ago, moons314 said:

I agree 40-yard times don't say anything about the speed. CEH has a decent playing speed but definitely not a speedster that will rip a big one one out from time to time. He was always a "move the chains" type of prospect that would get the 1st down by getting the tough yards and falling forward. I like CEH's hands but he's not that much of a blocker so not really surprising to see him out of the passing game as opposed to previous RBs in Reid's system. There's also the rotational aspect as having a single guy do everything isn't that realistic in today's NFL unless that guy is the workhorse for the entire offense.

13 hours ago, sith13 said:

I doubt CEH gets serious touches with the bye coming up after so much time off. May be a few series but Williams is the likely starter and gets majority of the snaps. 

Way off with this prediction :D I guess they were really confident in CEH's MCL.