Dallas game thread

3 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Didn't have to be. Reids refusal to commit to the run is the reason why. No reason to make your o line pass block twice as much as run blocking when we average 5 yards a carry on the ground.

Yea man, I just can't figure it out. KC was digging them in the run game, but we would not stick to it. WHY!!!!

3 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

I like how Willie is sitting out now.

It is the only issue on our D today.   Spags persistence with putting those two on the field at the same time.   Our D looks semi elite with Gay and Bolton on the field....it looks like we are playing 10v11 when Niemann and Sorensen on the field.   

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Eric Bienemy calling plays again?  Offense looks eerily similar to a month ago.   The D looks great as long as Niemann and Sorensen aren't on the field.  O seems like they are back out of sync.   Kelces drop int didnt help and I know Butker missed a fg and extra point but feels like we should have well over 30 points today.   Still not 100% sure what is going on. Don't feel super confident in them still.   Gonna enjoy this W if we pull it out but we need this bye week to iron out the kinks.

Yup Bienemy was running the show... Reid was purely calling those plays last week.

Just now, SEMO said:

The D won this game.  Balled out and overcame playcalling that was a real head scratcher.  

Jones is a fukking beast.  Why he was ever moved to End is still a mystery.

People talked about him breaking the sack record at end.....he might have had close to 20 had he stayed inside this year for the majority.  Clark looks like he's got he step back and is healthy which helps.   D rounding into form at just the right time. Love it!

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

It is the only issue on our D today.   Spags persistence with putting those two on the field at the same time.   Our D looks semi elite with Gay and Bolton on the field....it looks like we are playing 10v11 when Niemann and Sorensen on the field.   

It really is like playing a man down been saying it as well.

7 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Defense balled out.  Offense was an enormous disappointment 

Just be happy moons. the Cowboys are a good team, probably the best they're faced all year. Some games go this way. I would have like more points and cleaner play, but the Cowboys  defense isn't bad.

Just now, DefensiveMan said:

Yup Bienemy was running the show... Reid was purely calling those plays last week.

I'm assuming that sarcasm lol.   I am curious though.   We were building into a good rhythm the past couple weeks and today looked disjointed and out of sync.   Last week someone said they saw Andy doing more talking, as if he was calling the plays, but today it looked like EB was calling them.    I know they sometimes get ran through both guys.  Just trying to figure out what is up with our O.   

Or do those TO's now get Mahomes skiddish.   Him not tossing the ball was dumb and it seemed like some passes were open and he wasn't forcing them at the end of the game.  Happy about the great W but the O still isn't back.

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I'm assuming that sarcasm lol.   I am curious though.   We were building into a good rhythm the past couple weeks and today looked disjointed and out of sync.   Last week someone said they saw Andy doing more talking, as if he was calling the plays, but today it looked like EB was calling them.    I know they sometimes get ran through both guys.  Just trying to figure out what is up with our O.   

Or do those TO's now get Mahomes skiddish.   Him not tossing the ball was dumb and it seemed like some passes were open and he wasn't forcing them at the end of the game.  Happy about the great W but the O still isn't back.

Nope.

5 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yea man, I just can't figure it out. KC was digging them in the run game, but we would not stick to it. WHY!!!!

My issue is missing a pass on first down and then running on 2nd with little to no gain and being forced into 3rd and long.   Crazy thing is, this O used to convert 3rd and 15th like they were 3rd and short........now a 3rd and 6 has me concerned.   Something isn't right.   Playcalling sucked today.   Drops, and turnovers hurt as well but some of the crap we run is vomit worthy.

This is no way a dig at CJ....because the dude is a monster and dominated a very good Oline today.   Did anyone else notice him taking a couple plays off when we had them pinned deep on that last Cowboys drive?   Sometimes he will time out a pass but he stepped back off the LOS and just kinda danced around there.  It was odd because I thought it would have been a great chance to get another sack or a safety.    There may have been a reason for why he did what he did, i just found it curious.   He was so good today.  Why they ever had him at DE.......why he ever volunteered to play DE when he is HOF level talent at DT is crazy.   When he plays like that.....our D can be scary good!