Dallas game thread

6 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

This is no way a dig at CJ....because the dude is a monster and dominated a very good Oline today.   Did anyone else notice him taking a couple plays off when we had them pinned deep on that last Cowboys drive?   Sometimes he will time out a pass but he stepped back off the LOS and just kinda danced around there.  It was odd because I thought it would have been a great chance to get another sack or a safety.    There may have been a reason for why he did what he did, i just found it curious.   He was so good today.  Why they ever had him at DE.......why he ever volunteered to play DE when he is HOF level talent at DT is crazy.   When he plays like that.....our D can be scary good!

Maybe he recognized he's not going to get the pressure so he's looking to time the pass and get his hands up to deflect the ball like last play.  Then again, he's a big boy and not built like A. Donald, may be spent.

Good game today, really didn't know what to expect from KC going in.  Stoked to see our D balling, picking up Ingram to allow Jones to stay inside has been a game changer. 

Offense started off hot then disappeared. Need to believe in our run game and let the rest open up.  If we are going to RPO, then Pat needs to embrace the R more. 

Snead is a stud, and Ward finally learned to turn his head around. Still trying to understand why the hell Niemann and Dan were playing so much in the end.  Just so happened that's when Dallas started moving the chains. 

Ultimately, we are getting better at the right time and may be just where we need at the right time. A joy to see and it was fun to love watching our defense once again. 

43 minutes ago, xen said:

Are u sure cause I was reading through the game thread and from all the sandy vaginas I was sure we lost.

Sandy vaginas??

I was on thread the whole game, I didnt see any sandy vagina threads about a KC win? Or how the defense was playing lights out?

I did see some sandy vagina post about Reids reluctance to run the damn football, when it was there and working every time we had the ball. 

So if you were happy with the offensive performance today, then yea I can see why you would think there were some sandy vaginas around here..

1 hour ago, artsy said:

Sandy vaginas??

I was on thread the whole game, I didnt see any sandy vagina threads about a KC win? Or how the defense was playing lights out?

I did see some sandy vagina post about Reids reluctance to run the damn football, when it was there and working every time we had the ball. 

So if you were happy with the offensive performance today, then yea I can see why you would think there were some sandy vaginas around here..

Mahomes & company scored 3 points in the 2nd half.  They looked like dog shit in the 2nd half.

Patrick screwed up in the play he fumbled on.  Kelce had 3 or 4 drops today. The play calling was ridiculously bad.

CJ95 almost single-handedly won this game for us.  Defense looked unbelievably good.  The DL was in Dak’s face repeatedly.

No sand in the vagina here…. Just calling the offensive dumpster fire as I see it.

2 hours ago, xen said:

Are u sure cause I was reading through the game thread and from all the sandy vaginas I was sure we lost.

Just took a short look at a main Cowboys' discussion board for laughs.  Those fans can beat the Chiefs' fans in a whining contest by a mile.  More sand in North Texas.  

Not sure why a team would pass the ball twice as much as the runs while leading the entire game and the run has been very effective. Reid/EB stumbled big time but defense came to play and won a tough one on paper. 

I think the offense returns to the basics and we ride the streak a bit further after the bye. 

4 hours ago, Obi Won Mahome said:

Mahomes & company scored 3 points in the 2nd half.  They looked like dog shit in the 2nd half.

Patrick screwed up in the play he fumbled on.  Kelce had 3 or 4 drops today. The play calling was ridiculously bad.

CJ95 almost single-handedly won this game for us.  Defense looked unbelievably good.  The DL was in Dak’s face repeatedly.

No sand in the vagina here…. Just calling the offensive dumpster fire as I see it.

Offense has been up and down for sure. Drops have been awful 

11 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Maybe he recognized he's not going to get the pressure so he's looking to time the pass and get his hands up to deflect the ball like last play.  Then again, he's a big boy and not built like A. Donald, may be spent.

I understand that but normally he gets closer to the LOS and watches the qbs eyes.   Didn’t seem like he was doing that but I could be wrong.

12 hours ago, artsy said:

Sandy vaginas??

It is called SIPS. Some were being a bunch of pearls for a while now.

SIPS. Sand in pussy syndrome. Just like when an oyster has sand in it, it creates a pearl so it is not irritated, hence the name pearl.  Some from the Army may have heard if SIPS before. 

3 hours ago, xen said:

Yay we're competing with bitch ass cowgirl fans. 

I'd estimate that about half the board predicted a Chiefs loss for yesterday and now over half are dissatisfied with the win.  So the offense didn't click, Mahomes made some bad decisions, the receivers dropped about four catchable passes, and the coaches called the wrong plays.  Deal with it.  The Chiefs won their toughest game in the second half of the season and are one win over the Chargers from their sixth straight division crown. Waa waa waa

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

I'd estimate that about half the board predicted a Chiefs loss for yesterday and now over half are dissatisfied with the win.  So the offense didn't click, Mahomes made some bad decisions, the receivers dropped about four catchable passes, and the coaches called the wrong plays.  Deal with it.  The Chiefs won their toughest game in the second half of the season and are one win over the Chargers from their sixth straight division crown. Waa waa waa

I started predicting Chiefs losses a couple weeks ago and I'm loving the results.

39 minutes ago, jetlord said:

They won by taking what the defense gave them all game and being supported by their own defense.  Isn’t that called complimentary football?

I think we are all used to chiefs offensively scoring more points and not turning the ball over. That has been the case since mahomes has taken over. So people including myself have been critical of the team. A win is a win and yesterday it was nice to see spags unit take care of business. If we can limit turnovers this team will be a tough out period. 
the one thing that I have a salty vagina about is Reid’s unwillingness to run the ball more often. Hopefully he can take the bye week and look into this. 
chiefs are playing with more attitude and heart and I love it!