Dallas game thread

5 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

They won by taking what the defense gave them all game and being supported by their own defense.  Isn’t that called complimentary football?

Not so sure about that.  The offense took what the defense gave in the first quarter but Mahomes seems to take the R out of RPO.  Another jet sweep or another pass to Pringle or Gray, some short routes to the RBs and more of those 5 yd. runs would have put the Cowboys away much earlier.  This game was won by the D line and Sneed along with good plays by Gay, Bolton, and Ward.  

7 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

I think we are all used to chiefs offensively scoring more points and not turning the ball over. That has been the case since mahomes has taken over. So people including myself have been critical of the team. A win is a win and yesterday it was nice to see spags unit take care of business. If we can limit turnovers this team will be a tough out period. 
the one thing that I have a salty vagina about is Reid’s unwillingness to run the ball more often. Hopefully he can take the bye week and look into this. 
chiefs are playing with more attitude and heart and I love it! 

Sure but running it is not that necessary.  We watched belicheat and others win superbowls with the short passing game.  More than 1 way to skin a cat.  They're playing complimentary football.  Just stop with the turnovers and drops and we will be ok.  We've seen these same guys do it before.  No reason to think they can't get straight.

7 hours ago, xen said:

Sure but running it is not that necessary.  We watched belicheat and others win superbowls with the short passing game.  More than 1 way to skin a cat.  They're playing complimentary football.  Just stop with the turnovers and drops and we will be ok.  We've seen these same guys do it before.  No reason to think they can't get straight.

The drops have been really costing us points, momentum etc