No coincidence

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

Well Nieman and Sorensen both saw more snaps than Bolton and almost as many as Gay.  They are still on the field way to much but this D looks like a different animal.  Gonna need them with our O being so meh at times.

I feel like it was because we were in dime essentially all of the second half and especially the 4th Q once the boys abandoned the run because they couldn't do anything anyways.

11 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

I feel like it was because we were in dime essentially all of the second half and especially the 4th Q once the boys abandoned the run because they couldn't do anything anyways.

That's exactly what it is. And there's still a chance that will cost us at some point in a big game that's close at the end. There's too much tape out there showing those 2 to be liabilities to have them both on the field at the same time.

But having too many young guys on the field makes Spags' butthole slam shut hard enough to cut the end off cigar, so he will keep running out his "yes men".

3 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Well Nieman and Sorensen both saw more snaps than Bolton and almost as many as Gay.  They are still on the field way to much but this D looks like a different animal.  Gonna need them with our O being so meh at times.

On the positive side, Bolton and Gay were on the field together sometimes in two LB sets with Hitchens on the bench.  Reid's presser contained a lot of praise for Hitchens getting everyone lined up properly and it sounded like faint praise.  

I agree with all above. Dan and Nieman are seeing less field, Ingram acquisition put CJ95 back inside and he's destroying people. Ward has really picked it up. Sneed is a top DB in the league. I like Fenton's attitude, he doesn't back down. Gay's sideline to sideline speed is showing up. Bolton is a tackle machine. Things are looking up. 5 weeks ago it was an absolute dumpster fire. I've trashed Spags this year but now I'll praise him :) 

5 hours ago, xen said:

Bullshit.  I have it on good authority that nobody ever gets better and the coaches don't know shit and veach can't do shit right.  

I have not responded to a single Veach post this year. Because they are so dumb I don’t even know how to respond. The dude is a stellar gm and i refuse to engage in that bullshit. 

56 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I agree with all above. Dan and Nieman are seeing less field, Ingram acquisition put CJ95 back inside and he's destroying people. Ward has really picked it up. Sneed is a top DB in the league. I like Fenton's attitude, he doesn't back down. Gay's sideline to sideline speed is showing up. Bolton is a tackle machine. Things are looking up. 5 weeks ago it was an absolute dumpster fire. I've trashed Spags this year but now I'll praise him :) 

Better hope that mri on Fenton doesn’t show anything real bad.

9 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Seems to me that moving CJ95 inside may also be part of the coincidence.  

He's still moving around and getting end snaps.  And he started getting pressures from the end spot about a month ago.  Having 2 capable ends helps him play more inside but even last night they moved him around some. 

The biggest thing for CJ imo is he was playing the first half of the year with torn ligaments in his wrist and now he's getting healthy.  Everyone seems to forget he was playing hurt even when he came back.

Yes playing more inside helps but it's not like he wasn't playing inside when he first came back.

Another thing that helps move CJ around is that Ingram is really good rushing inside.  He did that for years with the Chargers.

No coincidence the defense is playing out of their minds. 

We all knew Willie Gay Jr. was something special from the rare moments we've seen of him up to this season. The question was would he stay healthy? The rest comes easy for him, as displayed so far. And Bolton coming through makes this LB core young, exciting, and dangerous. 

Willie Gay is also the player that injured Zeke Elliot. The cowboys fans and talking heads have been bitching the cowboys suffered too many injuries and that's why they lost the game. Coming into the game, only Cooper and their LT was out prior to the start. Willie Gay Jr. BLASTED Elliot on a sideline tackle and injured his ass, sending him to the bench. And then we have C. Ward who SMASHED CeeDee Lamb on that deep route for an INTERCEPTION and took him out of the game folks. What a good ole Arrowhead Beat Down. 

Chiefs defense looking real scary. Amazing to say that after what we've seen so far. Good teams figure it out for when it counts. Reid slowly getting it all together. 

3 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Chiefs defense looking real scary. Amazing to say that after what we've seen so far. Good teams figure it out for when it counts. Reid slowly getting it all together. 

Nah, the defense feasted on a pitiful Giants team, a Packer team with no Rodgers, a Raider team in meltdown mode, and a Cowboy team without their two all world receivers.  The Chiefs defense is trash.  Just wait until the mighty Broncs come to town.   (sarcasm intended)

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

Nah, the defense feasted on a pitiful Giants team, a Packer team with no Rodgers, a Raider team in meltdown mode, and a Cowboy team without their two all world receivers.  The Chiefs defense is trash.  Just wait until the mighty Broncs come to town.   (sarcasm intended)

Tyrann sucks ass too.

12 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

No coincidence the defense is playing out of their minds. 

We all knew Willie Gay Jr. was something special from the rare moments we've seen of him up to this season. The question was would he stay healthy? The rest comes easy for him, as displayed so far. And Bolton coming through makes this LB core young, exciting, and dangerous. 

Willie Gay is also the player that injured Zeke Elliot. The cowboys fans and talking heads have been bitching the cowboys suffered too many injuries and that's why they lost the game. Coming into the game, only Cooper and their LT was out prior to the start. Willie Gay Jr. BLASTED Elliot on a sideline tackle and injured his ass, sending him to the bench. And then we have C. Ward who SMASHED CeeDee Lamb on that deep route for an INTERCEPTION and took him out of the game folks. What a good ole Arrowhead Beat Down. 

Agree. I guess Spags is not so awful after all.

10 hours ago, jetlord said:

The Broncos are a much more complete team than us.  As are all the other teams we play.  I think we can agree on that.