Predicting KC record last 6 games. Your take.

12 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I see 4-2. Chiefs finish 11-6 as I predicted during the pre season. The last game of the year , a loss, KC starts back ups including Beuchelle the second half. KC is #3 seed.

I said 12-5 and probably 6th seed because of tie breakers. I think your 11-6 is probably more realistic but I also think maybe  your seed prediction is probable 

4 minutes ago, xen said:

This defense is better than our D the last half of 2019.  Offense will get it together and is showing signs of starting to figure it out.  We will be scary and the road to the superbowl will run through Arrowhead.  Again.

Prediction?

Stated back on October 24th, after after titans loss, when we were 3-4. I thought we could get 9 wins to go 12-5. 

I can see us getting wins against Raiders, Broncos. Even if we split in one of them it is 3 wins. We beat Giants. That is 4.

I think we can beat chargers, in fact, 2 of our losses to Chargers and Ravens we gave away imo, but still losses none the less.

So 4 wins there so far. 6 more games. Chargers we can make it 5 wins which I believe we win. You stated Pittsburgh as a win. 6 wins and even if we can't pull off another win against Dallas, GB or Cincy, we would have still have 9 wins possibly. I am just spit balling here.

We could easily sweep LV and Denver which above I said 3 wins but make it 4 now. Cincy may have played its best ball and we can still take them etc.

Toughest games (descending order) Chargers, Bengals, Steelers, rest of AFC west.  The Chargers didn't look so unbeatable in the PIT game Sunday and if the Chiefs show up, they'll win the west.  12-5 would get at least one home playoff game.  11-6 should make a low seed.  I predict 12-5 with the loss being the Bengals.

9 hours ago, xen said:

This defense is better than our D the last half of 2019.  Offense will get it together and is showing signs of starting to figure it out.  We will be scary and the road to the superbowl will run through Arrowhead.  Again.

Sneed > Fuller

Fenton > Breeland

Thornhill...tore ACL in 2019 didn't finish

Bolton & Gay > Wilson and Hitch

Ward a top 10 corner

Ingram > or = Suggs 

Jones, Reed, Clark looking way more vicious than 2019 ... Nnadi, Wharton, Okafor, Danna, + a healthy Saunders makes this D Line deeper than ever. HB is still here...

46 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Sneed > Fuller

Fenton > Breeland

Ward a top 10 corner

Ingram > or = Suggs 

Jones, Reed, Clark looking way more vicious than 2019 ... Nnadi, Wharton, Okafor, Danna, + a healthy Saunders makes this D Line deeper than ever. HB is still here...

So the only negative compared to 2019 is that HB hasn't been as large of a factor although he was really flying around against Dallas. 

6 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

Sneed > Fuller

Fenton > Breeland

Ward a top 10 corner

Ingram > or = Suggs 

I would agree with that other than ward being a top 10 corner. 

9 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I would agree with that other than ward being a top 10 corner. 

#Chiefs CB Charvarius Ward is one of only 4 CB’s in the NFL with an allowed reception rate of less than 50%, having a rate of 45%.