KC Denver game

24 minutes ago, sith13 said:

It won't even be a close one, definitely a waste of "prime" television. Also I'm not sure if I like the idea of having just 2 noon games until the playoffs. 

Mahomes has some promotional power and the Donks did beat the Cowboys.  Guess that's better than two west coast losers. 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

I think that's the bottom line

The Cowboys overlooked the Broncos.  The Cowboys didn’t overlook the Chiefs, thought just showing up was enough but overlooked the Arrowhead advantage.  The Chiefs better not overlook the Broncos because they aren’t that far off from being legit.

3 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

I hope we don't go all red. Not sure what the record is when we wear them on Primetime but it's always been a struggle. All Yellows maybe..

By my count we're 6-6 in all red.  Slightly biased sample because it's been pretty much all prime time games (2013 vs. Dallas the only one that wasn't I think), and therefore slightly tougher opponents, but conversely at home (with one exception, I think, at Raiders).  We've had some very good games in them --- like plastering NE and Cincinnati --- but also some pretty unlucky losses:  Charles fumbling the game away against the Broncos, Mahomes limping behind a trash line against the Colts, the aforementioned game at the Raiders where the zebras gave the Raiders about 307 goal line plays in the last minute, etc.

All in all I like them as a once-in-a-while, and I'm not superstitious about them.

8 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Well I recall Reid saying white on white had a few guys that have a little something hanging over the belt didn’t like them. 

I did read that story.  I suppose it does make a couple of them look like the Pillsbury Doughboys.  I suppose they could replace it with muscle, but I sure wouldn't say that to their faces. I wonder if they ask their wives "does this dress make me look fat?"

I think they should just STFU and play ball. Personally, I like white when it gets all caked with mud. It makes them look mean.