KC Denver game

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Den secondary is really good and Chiefs have turned it over a lot this season. Im ok with it.

So we are playing not to lose then?    That isn't a SB caliber teams mentality.   That's a team with Alex Smith at QB's mentality.   Had Pringle caught a deep pass and Wylie not been a turnstile Mahomes would be lighting this secondary up.   But yeah let's turtle up.   Fortune favors the bolt.  

7 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

You guys are really impossible to please.

Watching an offense that was on a historic pace run run pass punt with no intention of trying to score with 1:08 and 2 TO's is impossible to please?    First off if you are gonna be gutless then run the ball three freaking times and force them to call a TO.   I mean we didn't even execute that strategy correctly.   It's the philosophy there that comes off weak.  Last year and the year before we get in FG range in half that time with 2 TO.  Shoot we might even score and could put this game away right out of the gate.    Weak mentality...maybe our O's confidence is that weak......that would be a shame.

14 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Fuck Andy Reid for that. That is 100% inexcusable. 1:08 on the clock and 2 timeouts and he plays to kill clock. 

When you give your qb a half billion dollar contract, sitting on the ball in that situation is unacceptable. 

Andy has always been like this, I don't know why anyone is surprised.  You could say it's a lack of confidence in the offense but maybe it's a vote of confidence for the defense?  Held them to 3 in a half, 7 point lead, we're getting the ball back.  I don't love it but what are you going to do?

My whole point is we've been arguing for days about running vs. not and all the complaints aren't really about any cohesive underlying philosophy, it's just complaining when things don't work.  Incomplete pass?  We should have run!  Stuffed at the line?  We should have passed!

Just now, moons314 said:

Look another pick because Hill drops a pass.  Is that the third time he’s done that this year? I know kemp has one.  I think Kelce twice.  Even our best receivers have moments of extreme suck.  That’s two drops in what, 4 plays?

Hill 3x - BUF, WFT, DEN

Kemp 1x - LAC

Kelce 1x - DAL

Gordon/McKinnon - NYG

At least the first five were catchable.  None were Mahomes' fault.