KC Denver game

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

I'd like to see it.  I catalogued the ones I could remember.

This article, coming into tonight, agrees with my count - 5 that hit receivers, and a sixth "high probability" completion (I think that might be the TEN one I mentioned).

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2021/11/patrick-mahomes-interceptions-unlucky-stat-dropped-passes-receivers-chiefs-nfl

I will try to find it later.

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Because Denver’s defense is responsible for bad drops, turtling, and drive ending mistakes?  Every drive the chiefs have had has ended because of mistakes they made, not plays Denver made. 

I'm not saying that we've haven't made frustrating mistakes.  I wouldn't give Denver 0 credit, though.  We're beating a not terrible division rival by 10.  I wish we were doing better but I can live with this.

5 minutes ago, moons314 said:

He’s getting no help from his receivers.  He’s thrown one bad ball, and had multiple good ones dropped.  

He just missed Pringle open for probably a first down last drive and there was no reason to drop the arm.   I totally agree there have been a ton of drops though.

5 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

He just missed Pringle open for probably a first down last drive and there was no reason to drop the arm.   I totally agree there have been a ton of drops though.

That was the bad ball I was referring to.  Everything else has been bad on the receivers, including TE1 and WR1.  

3 minutes ago, Obi Won Mahome said:

I am a big Trey Smith fan, but he needs to pull his head out of his ass on the penalty department.

The kid has single handedly killed 2-4 drives this year with penalties.

he uses his hands too much...He needs to move his damn feet a little.

Just now, Obi Won Mahome said:

I am a big Trey Smith fan, but he needs to pull his head out of his ass on the penalty department.

The kid has single handedly killed 2-4 drives this year with penalties.

I would like to see the replays.  CJ gets held all the time and no calls.   They haven't replayed any of his calls.