KC Denver game

1 minute ago, mex said:

The offense has lost its mojo this year. It's on everyone. Patrick has been off his game... with TK and TH not helping with drops. 

So many mistakes, I feel like it’s gotten in Mahomes head, like he tries to do too much bc he’s not getting the help. 

6 minutes ago, artsy said:

The defense is playing BETTER. So, leave the game in the hands of the unit playing the best!

Completely irrelevant.  The difference between a 17-point lead and a 13-point lead is worth the risk of only having a 10-point lead instead of a 13-point lead.

1 minute ago, mex said:

The offense has lost its mojo this year. It's on everyone. Patrick has been off his game... with TK and TH not helping with drops. 

I don't blame Mahomes at all.  Play calling is atrocious.   I blame Andy.  We are the most undisciplined team on offense.  We don't want to take 10+ plays to score.  We don't execute, we aren't focused, and we make a ton of mistakes that kill drives.   There isn't a defense in the L that can literally stop us, yet WE allow avg defenses to look great because we stop drives ourselves.     

Our wr's can't focus on catching.  Lineman hold or don't block on screens.   Bad play calling.   Tipped balls, fumbles, and in general turnovers.   Undisciplined football.   Often accompanies a team with players coaches.  

Thank goodness our D looks top 5!   Man they look really good at just the right time.