KC Denver game

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Perfect opportunity for Andy to help this O get back on track at least get some momentum and we will run the clock out.   I know its a good strategy but this game is over and our O is deflated.

Absolutely deflated.  I don’t know how anyone on that side of the ball can feel good about this game.  Yeah, the win is the most important thing, but the confidence just isn’t there with this offense. 

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Perfect opportunity for Andy to help this O get back on track at least get some momentum and we will run the clock out.   I know its a good strategy but this game is over and our O is deflated.

I dont think the O is deflated. I think this short dink and donk, time consuming game plan is what Andy wants to do right now. It takes extreme discipliine by the offense to execute it with no mistakes. I think the offense is still a work in progress right now.

6 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Absolutely deflated.  I don’t know how anyone on that side of the ball can feel good about this game.  Yeah, the win is the most important thing, but the confidence just isn’t there with this offense. 

What do you expect when your head coach basically tells you before half he doesn't trust you or have any confidence in you to get a fg or points.   

2 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

This is a pretty boring game if you aren't a Chiefs fan. Not a great game considering it was flexed.

Boring game even being a chiefs fan. Dirty Dan and his pick were the highlight of a boring game. The offense sucked.  Denver had a 20 play drive that ate almost the entire second quarter. This has been a snooze fest. 

4 hours ago, BroncoStud said:

The Broncos made it to like 7 or 8 Super Bowls between the time the Chiefs made it to their Super Bowl and drafted Mahomes... 

I wouldn't let this success go to your head too much dude, not so long ago this board was bending over backwards to try and convince us that Brodie Croyle and Tyler Thigpin were franchise quarterbacks while the Chiefs were basically just a glorified bye week for every other team in the AFC West...  It always comes full circle.

NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH   HEY HEY GOODBYE. Crawl back under your rock. 

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Thankful for the W.   D rounding into form which is great.   O had two weeks to put that performance on the field.  Drops, discipline, play calling and turnovers killed momentum yet again.   

Bienemy's name hasn't been called out much. We all point fingers to Reid , but who knows ..

The Raiders are the only dumb team in the league that thought running single high was a smart thing to do.  After that blow out win opponents go back to two high and right back to this crap show our O has returned.   Love Andy but this team needs a swift kick in their pants and some accountability.   Disciplined teams don't look like this on O.   I know these guys want to have a great time, but sometimes to win championships you have to buckle down and do the little things right, over and over again to get there.